Thread: Left/Right brain quiz

Banned
    TIM
    /
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i got l/r balanced, which makes sense since i felt torn on almost every question (although i think some of the questions were really lame even though i don't know technically why they were lame)

anyway i am pretty balanced between the two and it's made things really difficult because i feel torn between both sides for school/professions too and i couldn't seem to find a way to have both rather than one or the other. i wonder if it's related to being IA in holland codes. i sometimes experience it as an awful contradiction that creates torturous ambivalence.

Banned
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by inumbra View Post
    i got l/r balanced, which makes sense since i felt torn on almost every question (although i think some of the questions were really lame even though i don't know technically why they were lame)

anyway i am pretty balanced between the two and it's made things really difficult because i feel torn between both sides for school/professions too and i couldn't seem to find a way to have both rather than one or the other. i wonder if it's related to being IA in holland codes. i sometimes experience it as an awful contradiction that creates torturous ambivalence.
    Doesn't that make it easy? 50/50 means you can't make a wrong choice.

Banned
    TIM
    /
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy8419 View Post
    Doesn't that make it easy? 50/50 means you can't make a wrong choice.
    i feel like it would be easier to either be really artistic or really technical/analytical because then there would seem (at least at first glance...) that there are fewer things to choose between? and if one only had one primary strength - it *seems* like things would be more simple? there wouldn't be the dissatisfaction if one or the other is missing either, at least not as great of a dissatisfaction. (but maybe this is a grass-is-greener-over-there thing)

also being less adaptable could be really advantageous - it would create obvious limits and close off possibilities.

Banned
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by inumbra View Post
    i feel like it would be easier to either be really artistic or really technical/analytical because then there would seem (at least at first glance...) that there are fewer things to choose between? and if one only had one primary strength - it *seems* like things would be more simple? there wouldn't be the dissatisfaction if one or the other is missing either, at least not as great of a dissatisfaction. (but maybe this is a grass-is-greener-over-there thing)

also being less adaptable could be really advantageous - it would create obvious limits and close off possibilities.
    Lifts the burden of failing at what you're best at, because you're equally good at both worlds

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

50% left brain, 50% right brain. You should all be more like me.
    LII-Ne with strong EII tendencies, 6w7-9w1-3w4 so/sp/sx, INxP

Banned
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by chips and underwear View Post
    50% left brain, 50% right brain. You should all be more like me.
    Did it give you two top descriptors?

TIM
    EIE-Ni 3w4 sx
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

I took the test again, cause I fucked up a few questions in a hurry last time. This is correct for sure:

Zajeta slika.PNG

Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Your Left or Right Brain Test Results:

Left brain inclined · DIGITAL
    DIGITAL EMOTION
    RATIONAL IMAGINATION
    ORDER MUSIC
    OBJECTIVE CREATIVE
    SYMBOLIC MEMORY