I know I already did this but I felt I didn't give it my maximum effort the first time around so I decided to do it again. A few answers may be a bit samey but here you go.

Block

1. General to specific, specific to general – what does it mean?

It is an decrease/increase in the total number of classifications that can be given to any given subject. Example: Weapon-Firearm-Assault Rifle-AK47 and vice versa.

2. What does “logical” mean? What is your understanding? Do you think that it correlates with the common view?
Any concept that can be applied to reality can be considered logical. My understanding is something that constantly changes based upon information that I absorb from the outside world and how it structure it inside my head. My understanding of things doesn't perfectly match everyone else's.

3. How do you explain fractions on the dial of the clock?
I'm not sure but I think each fraction is 1/60 of the circumference of the clock. In that case each fraction would equal 1 second.

4. What is a rule? What rules you must to follow?
A rule is restriction upon certain actions. Rules don't always have to be followed, but most of the time it is most beneficial to do so since rules are usually (but not always) put into place to benefit those who follow them.

5. What is hierarchy? Do you need to follow it? Why or why not?
A hierarchy is an organized chain of command, such as serf-knight-baron-prince(ess)-king/queen. Just like with rules they aren't something you must follow no matter what, but following hierarchies usually leaves no room for confusion over who has power and who doesn't.

6. What do you think of instructions? Do you use them? Could you write an instruction manual? If so, what type of instruction manual would you most likely write?
A think instructions can certainly be useful at times especially when someone has no idea how to perform a task. I would be capable but disinterested in making a manual, if I had to it would be about some hobby of mine such as how to set up a tent.

7. Please explain: “Freedom is in complying with the laws, but not in ignoring the laws”? Do you agree with the statement? Why?
I do not agree that complying with all laws is good way to achieve freedom. Laws are sometimes put into place for the personal agenda of others and you are making yourself a tool for them by being complacent. Just be sure not to get caught breaking laws or you could end up in prison with no freedom.

8. Tell us how consistent are you?
It is natural for me to be consistent, but I don't act consistently for its own sake.

9. What is a “standard”? Why do people need it?
A standard is a universal measurement or level of quality. Standards make the modern world operate much more efficiently, without them no one would know what level of quality to expect from a purchased item and collabration with foreign nations would be a pain in the ass having to convert different systems of measurements over to one another.

10. You need to put in order your home library. How do you feel about this activity? How will you approach this task?
This would seem like a mundane task to me. I would just put them in alphabetical order as that is in a system of organization everyone knows and recognizes.

Block

1. What is work in your opinion? Why do people go to work? Are there any parameters where you can distinguish whether you can do this work or not?
Work is the effort we put into achieving our goals and desires, but unfortunately society often forces us into doing "work" that forwards the agenda of others without giving any real benefit to ourselves. Most people go to work out of necessity, but a lucky few choose to go work because they have passion for their job. To decide if you can do work or not just follow the examples others who have tried. Is there anything they have they you don't? I not then you are good to go.

2. Is there any correlation between quality and quantity? Tell us if or how the price depends on quality?
Depends on the context of the situation. If the producer is trying too hard to met a certain number of product then you may see a decline in quality due to fatigue and exhaustion among the workforce. On the other hand prototypes are often shitty and the product is perfected by the time it reaches mass production. Price generally goes up with quality, since price is a reflection of consumer demand, and consumers demand higher quality products. There are exceptions to this however when consumers and prices are manipulated.

3. How do people determine the quality of work? How do you determine such quality? How well you can determine the quality of any purchase, do you pay any attention to it?
The quality of work is determined by how the result matches what was promised. I determine the quality of work based on how good the results could of been and what I actually got. When I purchase products I give them a quick scan to make sure they are not defective or missing parts, but I don't bother getting stingy because items are just items at the end of the day.

4. How do you feel if you didn’t finish some work? Does it ever happen? What are the reasons?

When I'm doing a job for others I always try to give it my maximum effort so I don't live unfinished work, but I don't beat myself up either if I happen to miss a few minor things. Having unfinished work is unavoidable given the rapid pace of the corporate world. Most unfinished work I get usually involves household matters because I don't really care for doing work in my free time.

5. What is “interesting work” for you? Please explain in detail.

Interesting work is any work that involves doing the things that you have invisioned for yourself, whether that be exploring nature, caring for others, improving your body, learning more about the universe, etc. Always make sure that whatever you do is what you yourself want to be doing and not because someone else told you to do it.

6. You go to the store and see something you’re interested in buying, there is a price tag on it. What parameters are you going to use to understand if it’s overpriced, underpriced, or priced correctly?

If you are unsure you can look the product up online and check the price there, or ask a store employee to check it in the system. I your gut tells you the price is off then it might be a good time to ask.

7. When you work and someone tells you: “You don’t do it right.” What is your reaction?

The attitude they give me is what matters most here. I they say it softly and politely then I'll gladly listen to what they have to say, but if they come across bluntly and callously then I might get really pissed off.

8. Right next to you there is a real professional. You always see that you can’t perform the way he does. Your feelings, thoughts and actions?

Usually in these cases I leave most of the vital task to him, or ask him for instructions if I need to. I learn from him where I can.

9. When you have to ask someone else to help you with the task, how do you feel?

I usually try to make sure I can do it myself first, but if I need help then I will not hesitate to ask.

10. You need to build a pyramid, exactly like in Egypt. Your thoughts, feelings and actions?

First question is, do I really need to and is it really worth it? Assuming it is, I would seek the help of companies capable of such a construction, and try to convince them of the profitability of such an action, such a making it into a tourist attraction. I could also try to convince a government of the need to protect such monuments by creating replicas of them.

Block

1. Tell us what is beauty? Do you change your opinion about beauty? Does your understanding correlate with the generally accepted notion? What goes beyond the generally accepted notion?

Beauty is the invocation of positive emotions through the appearance of an object. Beauty in itself isn't something I spent much time contemplating about therefore my opinion of it has pretty much remained the same as it always has. I would probably agree with your average dude on what is beautiful and what isn't

2. Describe, please, your understanding of a beautifully dressed man or a woman. What is the core of beauty? How do you explain what is beautiful to a person who has never heard about beauty before?

I find it really beautiful when women cleanly dress in all black, for guys suit and tie I suppose. The core of beauty is visual perfection. I would tell the person beauty is something that wouldn't mind waking up and seeing everyday.

3. Is there a template of understanding what beautiful means for everyone to use? Is there such a term as “classical beauty”? If so, what is it?

Famous works of art and popular super models are some things everyone can use for reference. I believe each culture has its own spin classic beauty, for example in medieval europe the classic beauty for women was considered being pale and slightly chubby, while for modern america it is seen as the tan hourglass figure.

4. What is comfort? What is coziness? How do you create your comfort and coziness? How do others evaluate your skill in doing so? Do you agree with them?

Comfort is the absence of danger, coziness is the presence of pleasant sensations. Being alone with my devices and having the heat set at the right temperature is usually enough to make me comfortable. I don't bother making going out of my way to make things comfortable for others so I've never been evaluated on this topic.

5. How do you pick your own clothes? Do you follow fashion? Why? Do you know how to select clothes for different types of figures?

I mainly pick neutral color clothes and don't go into any eccentric style of clothing. I don't follow fashion simple because it isn't something that interest me. I don't know how to select different styles of clothes.

6. How do you cook? Do you follow recipes? What others think about your skill?

I mainly just cook simple foods like pasta, rice and frozen vegetables. I don't follow recipes and never had my cooking evaluated because I don't cook for others.

7. Are you good at color patterns and mixing them and matching?

No because this isn't something care about. I just go with whatever doesn't look stupid.

8. If someone is telling you what is beautiful and what is not, what goes with what color and what is not, do you agree with this person?

I just go along with them, as long as whatever they have in mind doesn't look stupid.

9. Tell us how you’d design any room, house or an office. Do you do it yourself or trust someone else to do it? Why?

I would make my room/house look badass. Maybe install some secret rooms or something really cool. I would just have someone else do it because I wouldn't want waste all the time and effort doing it myself anyway.

10. How do you know if a person has bad taste? Could you give us an example? Do you always trust your own taste or do you seek opinions from others?

Just whatever visibly stands out and looks like shit is what I would consider bad taste. Painting you whole house bright red for example seems questionable. I just go with my own taste.

Block

1. Can you line up human resources and make them do things? What methods do you use? Can you press people? If so, how does it happen?
I'm not one of those people who enjoys pushing other people's buttons out of some sort of sadistic pleasure, but if I see the need to get things going then I will. I prefer to maintain a good mood between myself and others so everybody listens to each other out of mutual respect so there is no need for roughness. If the other person is a jerk and I have to force him then so be it.

2. What is incursion? How do you deal with this? Can you repulse? How easy can you do it?
Incursion can happen on a personal or national level. It can be some asshole coming over to your table and stealing your lunch or it can be a foreign nation invading your country. When this happens you need to keep a cool head stick to most logical course of action. I can repulse but will only do it when backed into a corner as I see no need to push other people away needlessly.

3. What does “my people” and “strangers” mean? When do “my people” become “strangers” and why?

I believe it is foolish to seperate people into such catergories. Often times you find things in common with people you never thought you would originally. Only when someone has repeatedly shown themselves to be untrustworthy should you consider closing them off completely.

4. Are there strategies of attack? Can you use them? When is it justified?

This can be in the context of actual war or it could be on a personal level. In war there is abundance of military strategies available to generals. One example is the anaconda plan used by president Lincoln in the civil war, I which he blockaded all the shipping ports in the confederacy which crippled their economy and helped bring an easy end to their demise. As for personal attacks, I am not very much for the idea of doing things purely to spite others.

5. Do you think it’s ok to occupy someone else’s territory? In what situations?

In some scenarios, practically in poor areas it may become necessary to invade someone's territory simply to acquire basic needs such as food and water. I also think some of the tryrannical governments out their ought to be invaded for the benefit of those country's own citizens.

6. What are the methods of volitional force? When is it most effective and in what situations?

Keeping people focused on a vision and charging them with enthusiasm is the best way to keep people up and moving. Eliminate useless distractions where you can. It is the most effective in any situation were people are in low spirits but fully capable of acheiving their wishes.

7. How do you protect yourself and your interests?

I feel pretty secure as I am now so this isn't something I spend much time worrying about. It doesn't hurt to stay in shape and own a few guns however.

8. Describe to us your behavior in the situations of opposition and if you have to use some force?

I haven't ever been in a serious physical fight because I never felt the need to do so, but if put into such a situation I see no reason not to give it my all.

9. Do others think of you as a strong person? Do you think you are a strong person?

I yoyo back and forth between feeling weak and small, and feeling strong and confident. I find the best way to maintain confidence in myself is to continually strive towards a goal, otherwise I begin to feel as if I'm lagging behind others. Others haven't ever made comments regarding my strenght.

10. How do you understand if a person is strong? Are there any signs of a strong person? What is the core of any force? Why do people listen to one person, but not the other?

A strong person is a person who never gives up on their dreams in spite of all the opposition this world may through at them. Physical strength is the most visible, but to see the other strengths of a person one must see how they are able to deal with situations that don't go there way. Desire is the prerequisite to force. Respect, reputation, authority, charisma, likeability are all factors that go into who listens to whom.

Block

1. What is boorishness? Does your understanding of it correlate with the generally accepted notion? How would you explain to a 10 year old child what boorishness means? How would you explain the same to an adult who does not behave ethically?

Boorishness is ignoring how one's actions effect another. Anybody who I would see as boorish would probably be seen as boorish to most other people. I would tell the 10 year old it is about disregarding others for your own personal needs. I would tell the adult he is being a real dick and to quit it.

2. How would you improve the moral of the society?

I wouldn't waste time with this. I am first and foremost considered about my own life, not the life of others.

3. Can you justify somebody’s bad behavior by thinking that he/she wasn’t taught how to do so?

I think it best to go easy on those who have grown up in harsh circumstances. People are largely products of the situations they have been placed in, so I don't think it is fair to judge people purely on how you see them act.

4. Give us your understanding of love. Can you love and punish at the same time?

Love is the desire help someone and to be with them. I suppose it is possible to love and punish someone and you know they are going down a dark path they will eventually regret.

5. Have you heard about the Southern hospitality? Everything is for the guest. There is also a German hospitality – the master of the house is always right. What method is the right one? Try to evaluate without the weight of any cultural aspects, traditions, nations etc.

This is a difficult choice for me. I'm inclined to go with Southern hosptality, but that may just be because I am the guest most of time.

6. What is sympathy? When do you need to express it? When is it advised not to?

Sympathy is when you own motivations align with anothers. Express it when it might help a person, hide it when it doesn't.

7. Are there any norms of behavior in the society? Do you follow them? Do people always have to follow them? Why?

Not talking loudly in public and exposing yourself indecently mainly. I follow the most basic ones, and I don't think others always have to follow them but sometimes it might be best to do so in order to avoid embarassment.

8. How do you know what attitude among people is right or wrong?

The wrong attitude is pessimism and negativity, the right attitude would be optimism.

9 . What does moral mean? What is immoral? Does your understanding correlate with the others? How can you evaluate the correctness of your own understanding?

Being moral means doing what serves the overall good of the people, immoral isn't for the good of people. I don't comparing my morals with others or evaluating them.

10. Somebody is giving you a negative attitude – what is your reaction? Could you show your own negative attitude toward someone else? If so, how? Could you give a person the silent treatment? How easily do you forgive people?

Depending on how bad it is I might get slightly annoyed and get visibly angry. I try to avoid negativity. I don't purposefully give people the silent treatment and I can forgive people as long it seems likely they will not be a repeat offender.

Block

1. "Whole world does not cost one tear of child" – how do you understand this phrase? Do you agree with this opinion?

Didn't understand this one much first time around but I think I means that it is best to get caught up in external issues. I very much agree this, I think it is best to focus on your own happiness in life rather then worrying about things out of your control.

2. Is it acceptable to express emotions? Give examples of inappropriate expression of emotions.

I don't see anything particularly wrong about being emotional, although it might make some situations awkward. It is best not go into a fit in the movie theater or something similar.

3. Can you use negative emotions? In what situations?

Most people seem to tone down their aggression a bit when they make someone cry cry, so I suppose negative emotions could be useful in such scenarios. Anger can also be used as a source of motivation when facing difficult task.

4. How do you express negative emotions? What does it look like? What do others think about it?

I try to avoid expressing negative emotion in public, If I need to a go in my room alone and listen to music or play violent video games to discharge the negative emotions. I rarely make a scene with my emotions and others think I am pretty stable regarding them.

5. Shallow emotions – what does it mean? Are there any other emotions?

Shallow emotions are emotions used for the sake of manipulating others into doing something for them. One example is someone's girlfriend getting all sad and fitty because her boyfriend didn't buy her a new phone. There are also genuine emotions, that are expressed based on how you truely feel.

6. What are right or wrong emotions?

Wrong emotions have the intent to manipulate, right emotions are honest.

7. Can you change the emotional state of yourself? Of others? To what side – positive or negative?

I can change my emotional state through the use of music or exercise. I can sometimes get others to lighten up through telling a joke or acting goofy.

8. What does it mean to “pour out your emotions”? How does it happen?

Pouring out your emotions is when you are unable to hide how you feel. It sometimes happens in extreme events such as the death of a family member.

9. Does your internal emotional state correlate with what you show externally?

I usually keep my emotions under control and its rarely an issue for me.

10. Do you track what mood you are in throughout the day? Do you notice the mood of others?

Sometimes I notice I feel quite shitty after waking up and slowly improve thoughout the day. I quite easily notice the moods of others, I notice people are usually at their worst right when they come home from a nasty day of work.

Block

1. Do you like surprises?

I enjoy the ocassional shake-up every now and then, but I hate it when I get extra work that I didn't expect to do. Good surprises are welcomed and bad surprises not so much.

2. Tell us how people change? How do you feel about those changes? Can others see the changes?

People don't change all that much in my opinion. The people you did and didn't like in high school are probably the same people you would and wouldn't like today, with maybe a few exceptions. I think others only notice the obvious or physical changes.

3. Is it true that whatever happens is only for the best?

No, there is no plan or motive behind the vast majority of things that happen. You can only expect the most likely thing to happen, not the best.

4. What do you think of horoscopes, fortune telling etc.? Do you believe in luck, lucky fortuity?

They are fun to dabble around with but I do not think any of them how any logical basis to stand on. Most are probably used to jack money off of suckers.

5. Can you forecast events? Is it even real?

Depends if it is something that I am knowledgeable and experienced about. In my fields of activity I can probably foresee a lot of the stuff that happens, but not so much with subjects out of my knowledge base. Is it real? Still don't understand this question.

6. What is time? How do you feel time? Can you “kill” time? How?

Time is the ongoing sequence of events. I can sometimes feel time time in the form of nostalgia, or in the form of being in a hurry. I can easily kill time by daydreaming, games, movies, etc.

7. Is it easy for you to wait for some important event? What if you don’t know when it is supposed to happen?

Depends on how important the event is and how much it matters to me. If the event does indeed matter much to me then I may find myself having difficulty sleeping. If I don't know when it is supposed to happen then I just forget about and go on with my life.

8. Do you need help creating forecasts and determining how something will end? Do you trust those forecasts?

I appreciate when others are willing offer their foresight, although I haven't been in a situation where a desperately needed to know the result of something so I don't really know how to appropiately answer this question. I trust the forecast all long as I can sense they are trustworthy.

9. Are you normally late? How do you react if someone is late?

I'm often off by a few minutes but I'm usually pretty good about coming in when I need to. I don't really think much about people who are late one way or the other although some people can be quite pitiful about showing up on time. I'm not a boss or manager so I just find it amusing for the most part.

10. Imagine the situation where you agreed to meet with someone. Your feelings and actions: a) 20 minutes before the meeting starts, b) 5 minutes before the meeting starts, c) it is time for the meeting to start, but the person is not here, d) 20 minutes after the meeting start time and the person is not here, e) more time and the person is still not here…

a. chillout and listen to music b. start keeping an eye out. c. keep on the lookout d. give him a text or call e. leave and try to figure out what happened later.

Block

1. Is there a meaning of life? In what? Is it the same for everybody?

The real meaning in life to is be the person you really want to be and do the things you really want to do. It can be any subject you find fulfilling. Different people have different desires so one path in life might not but the best for someone else.

2. What should be done so people can be happy?

Archaic social norms that no longer benefits individuals or society should be discarded. Throughout history people have been plagued by customs and practices that no longer function. Examples include slavery, human sacrifice, foot-binding and witch hunting. We also need to make sure a few powerful individuals don't get to shit on everyone on the bottom, while at the same time not destroying people's motivation to succeed.

3. In the situations with a lot of potential and volatility will you trust your own guts, logically calculating everything or will you ask people you trust what should be done?

I will do a mixture of both, I will take in as much information as I can we still keeping my own thoughts on the subject.

4. When you meet a stranger, what can you say about him right away? How do you know what this person is all about? Does it take long to understand someone’s talents?

A person's clothes and manner of speech can tell you most of what a person is about 90% of the time. I also have this handy thing called socionics which can be pretty useful in figuring out other people.

5. Remember an interesting person and call out 5-6 qualities you think are interesting in him. What would make a person not interesting? Are you an interesting person? Why? What if someone calls you “boring” and “not interesting”?

I'm skipping those 5-6 qualities list. A person who always follows the rules no matter what and is not open to any new ideas is not very interesting in my opinion. I believe I am a fairly interesting person because I'm willing to have fun and know about some interesting topics. If they think I am boring they probably just don't know me well enough.

6. What opinions, from people who know you, seem: 1) fair; 2) not fair; 3) hurtful; 4) strange.

1. The presidential runners this year are pretty lackluster. 2. Get rid of all non-christians in america 3. IDK 4. Bush did 9/11

7. Do you fantasize? What kind of fantasies do you have?

Yes, I mainly fantasize about being a hero of some sort or surviving in a zombie apocalpyse.

8. What qualities should a person have to be successful and why?

A person needs to excel in all areas to be successful. This mainly means being smart, healthy, determined and tactful.

9. What qualities can stop a person from being successful and why?

A pessismistic attitude towards life and believing that you won't succeed. You can't win if don't try. Being unlucky and not having an support from those around you can also hamper anyone.

10. What is more important in life – to be a good person or be a successful one? Why? Is a good person always successful? If not, then why?

I would say it is better to try to be a successful person as long I keep your sanity and don't go off wall. The idea of "good" is utimately subjective. One person may think of you as hero and another might think you are the villian. Self-satisfication however doesn't lie.