Quote Originally Posted by applejacks View Post
Hellooo! Some questions for you:

-What's most important to you in your friendships and relationships?
Shared moments with each other. Treasuring our moments together. Food parties and little trips to beautiful locations as a group.
-Would you consider yourself approachable? Would others say you get along with mostly everyone?
Highly approachable. I used to be very withdrawn but now I approach everyone even though this tires me out sometimes. I'm not sure if I get along well with everyone, but I almost always have something to say to everyone! Just words of wisdom lol
-Do you find yourself researching things to the point where you lose interest or give up because you don't think you can do them exceedingly well?
Uh no I just keep on researching until I find the solution even if it hurts my head. I like coming to conclusions.
-Are you neat and orderly?
I care about my appearances but actually I only try my best to be near and orderly. Not so sure about orderly. This is stressful sometimes. I don't like being restricted with too much order.
-Do you pick up on subtle hints of affection or interest? Are you very in tune with social dynamics, nonverbal cues? Or do you spend more time lost in your own inner state when around others?
Yes, yes, yes.

Happy Typing (and.. literal typing!)
Thanks