Thread: My Issues with Mathematics

Threaded View

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    662 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Could be a lack of self confidence. Se polr/weak Se. If you double check your answers but you are actually right like every time- then maybe you just need to let it go - but its a good thing you do this because a human being just isn't a calculator. Weakness and emotion will plague even the best of logical thinking types.

Therefore, in the same vein, one misplaced period or an inessential logic error will not ruin an essay the same way it ruins a mathematical computation.
    I respectfully disagree- a good philosophy system will strongly take logic into account otherwise you risk treading in the area of fantasy and imagination. You might as well just be some sort of entertainer as opposed to a philosopher. Or, you're just plain wrong- which is even worse. But I think philosophy is bullshit anyway. Honestly, being a philosopher is often times just an excuse to troll people and be an asshole- like k0rpsey proved in that one thread. You can't philosophically argue about much in life to me because its scientifically set in stone.

I really like computer programming too though - its can be like this fun puzzle to get the program to do what you want in your head. What you think is simple is often really complex. The best things in life are both strongly emotional & entertaining and also logical. I love video games with good mechanics, but also with faggy heart and characters I can relate to.

Last edited by Hot Scalding Gayser; 02-18-2016 at 12:29 PM.