Thread: The earth is round

Threaded View

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Subteigh View Post
    Your attempt to use as 'evidence' someone's apparent willingness to debate the topic with you only shows that you don't have any good evidence, and that you see everything as proving that the Earth is flat. This is surely a manifestation of cult-like behaviour. By your logic, you debating the matter proves that the Earth isn't flat, because you spend an even greater amount of your time on the matter. So you are not even correct on your own terms. You are not even a joke that makes sense.
    I would say the more intelligent ones on their site are POE.. I know two who are , but I would agree that his responses in regards to me are nothing more than dogmatic irrelevancy .. Furthermore I don't think he knows what intelligence even means. I believe his context was to say there are some knowledgeable people there, but intelligence is the ability to grasp and apply knowledge, and we most certainly don't see them in the scientific arena providing practical applications in regards to their fantastical beliefs anymore so than the hollow Earthers.
    Last edited by TheJackal; 01-25-2016 at 02:02 AM.