TIM
    Ne-LII, 5w6
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

OK, let's assume the Earth is flat. Then what about these questions:

- Why would that fact be hidden?
    - Why would the UN have the "real" Earth in its logo?
    - How is NASA able control this knowledge? Why would no other organization reveal the truth?
    - How do you explain gravity? Does the Earth disc move "upward" and keep accelerating ad infinitum?
    - How are seasons or even day and night possible?
    - Where does the moon get its light from?
    - Is the military really able to prevent anyone from seeing the "edge of Earth"?
    - And if you did reach it? What would happen there? Would you fall off? What would pull you down once you jump over?

ect.
    „Man can do what he wants but he cannot want what he wants.“
    – Arthur Schopenhauer

Serious Left-Static Negativist Eliza Thomason's Avatar
    TIM
    ENFp, IEE
    Mentioned
    378 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Pa3s View Post
    OK, let's assume the Earth is flat.
    Yes, its fun!

Quote Originally Posted by Pa3s View Post
    Then what about these questions:

- Why would that fact be hidden?
    - Why would the UN have the "real" Earth in its logo?
    - How is NASA able control this knowledge? Why would no other organization reveal the truth?
    - How do you explain gravity? Does the Earth disc move "upward" and keep accelerating ad infinitum?
    - How are seasons or even day and night possible?
    - Where does the moon get its light from?
    - Is the military really able to prevent anyone from seeing the "edge of Earth"?
    - And if you did reach it? What would happen there? Would you fall off? What would pull you down once you jump over?

ect.
    Exactly! Yes! What about all these things? I didn't think I would want to pursue all this, but then I started wondering about these kinds of things, and looked some up, and very reasonable people explained it in this sort of pretty plausible way, so, I would think, yes, but what about these other OBVIOUS problems.[And how bizarrely ridiculous such questions are!]. Then I would hear it/see the response to that (without awesome NASA art!) and I would think: hmm, interesting paradigm. Like, why the earth is not spinning. A guy with bad graphics explained this in a very understandable way. Etc. And its so interesting to entertain a completely different paradigm (which my Holographic-Panoramic type is fine with doing) and the reasons given are interesting. In fact, its sort of addictive. Because some of the ideas and the people telling them are starting to have a ring of truth to them/it, which is sort of far out. [Another glass of wine, please.] I don't have a lot of time to follow this stuff right now but when I have free time I'd like to watch some more videos. Like this one I watched last night. Bad sound on this interview but this guy comes across as 100% genuine and I do ave an IEE eye for that. Also, as an artist myself, I find him notably interesting and talented [as, allegedly, also did NASA].: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cQt9vq3sdtQ But no time today for me...
    Last edited by Eliza Thomason; 01-19-2016 at 06:03 PM.
    "A man with a definite belief always appears bizarre, because he does not change with the world; he has climbed into a fixed star, and the earth whizzes below him like a zoetrope."
    ........ G. ........... K. ............... C ........ H ........ E ...... S ........ T ...... E ........ R ........ T ........ O ........ N ........

"Having a clear faith, based on the creed of the Church, is often labeled today as fundamentalism... Whereas relativism, which is letting oneself be tossed and swept along
    by every wind of teaching, looks like the only
    attitude acceptable to today's standards."
    - Pope Benedict the XVI, "The Dictatorship of Relativism"