lol that scenario with LSI was exactly how it was in my case. Things happened very natural. And it was great.
The thing is that he first took me to an average place. So on our first date I did one unconscious move. In a coffee I suddenly switched the chair I was sitting on and said "I am not very comfortable sitting here" NO IDEA why I did that and why I said that both chairs were completely the same. But that got him interested in my weird behaviour.After this date the places he would take me to eat would get more and more "prestige" and I am not some spoiled bitch so naturally I acted like it is written here "Pretend that you do not care. This is his factory." I am very bad at deciding about the food and again this happened naturally "Above the menu sit for a long time, painfully picking that Proud Hamlet in a position to dine, to look good." But I did not wanted to look like a country woman so I kept my behaviour of a lady.
Yet I was sitting near the menu and exploring the dishes for like 30minutes! I thought he would get irritated but he just sat there smiling and that made me attracted to him.

LSI would always put me into the situations where I would have to make choices and he would become very pleased when he would notice that I am very bad choice maker and that I get very doubtful so he can make a final choice himself. This was his game which would end up with both of us being the winners. He would make me feel like I am very important and he would be happy that things are still going his way. : )

That situation with car is also interesting. I never knew that opening the door of a car is something EIE finds hard to do. But I have problems with it once in a while.