the "ni" one. i don't have a photographic memory or a good memory for visual detail (although i'd point out that one can grow that kind of memory - i've watched someone do it over many years). i'm not autistic either, which means my filtering processes are all working to only pinpoint the info i need (there's an overwhelming amount of stimuli around us most of the time, and our brains filter most of that shit out). where i'm going with all of this is that i'm highly skeptical that this is all that relevant to ni vs. si and furthermore don't understand why the "si" one is si rather than se. but i'm really not sure as supposedly sensors *do* notice more visual detail? err.

(also this would kind of force most autistics into the "si" category? some amazing autistics can memorize entire books, because they can see every page in their minds - it's not that they remembered the words, but that their brains stored pictures of every page down to every last detail and so they can just flip through the pages in their minds and read it all over again.)