Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Typing spreadsheet old discussions (2011-14)

TIM
    LIE-Ni 8w9 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wow... How could you ruin mudkips for me like that?

TIM
    x s x p s p s x
    Mentioned
    329 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MegaDoomer View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by HaveLucidDreamz View Post
    stuff like "is an ass" will be considered a "unique typing" I will include these in statistic reports....
    Awesome!
    Hell yeah!

I got typed as "******licious" and k0rpsey got typed as "carney's nutsack"

It might have been vandalism, but still, damn
    p . . . a . . . n . . . d . . . o . . . r . . . a
    trad metalz | (more coming)

Haikus
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I got typed Fe ego by someone. Seriously?

TIM
    LIE-Ni 7w8 So/Sp
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by octopuslove View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by poli View Post
    You typed yourself Fe-ego at one point.

I'm colour-coding by degree of certainty - green = pretty sure, yellow = somewhat sure, red = wild guess.
    cool.

Haikus
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by octopuslove View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by poli View Post
    You typed yourself Fe-ego at one point.
    But obviously it's not serious if I was only trying it on for size. I think everyone tries on different types because the definitions are all haywire, and when wondering if I was IEI I didn't think any descriptions of Fe or Beta even fit me, just the filatova imaginative style of description to Ni. Am I actually IEI or is it just a joke typing?

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Who the fuck fucked the spreadshit again ?

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ashton View Post
    I saved a .csv copy of it locally, minutes before the last nuke (one happened an hr before that too). I can re-upload it back to normal again. But it's pointless to do so until some sort of controls are in place to prevent this, because they're not going to stop.
    Oh I see, well whoever did that is as sharp as a beach ball.

Creepy-male

I saved a .csv copy of it locally, minutes before the last nuke (one happened an hr before that too). I can re-upload it back to normal again. But it's pointless to do so until some sort of controls are in place to prevent this, because they're not going to stop.
    I think we out number them, but regardless if you have an idea for controls please let me know, I'll probably save a copy at least everyday and especially when significant progress is made, some info may be lost, but most of it will be intact regardless of the attacks.

TIM
    3w4 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Noob question here... can anyone guide me as to how to edit the sheet in the first place?

How do I not make it read-only?
    언제나.

Banned
    TIM
    /
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

my self-typing isn't SEI. I don't really have a self-typing. I alternate in my mind and so any self-typing I may say at any time is only at that time and then it changes to something else or to nothing at all. And currently it is nothing at all.

I'm just saying this because I couldn't edit the list (and I feel misrepresented as a human being and that nobody understands me, wah). But really I feel sad about not having a self-typing and that's why I try to have one sometimes. So perhaps if my self-typing is SEI then at least there is one. But I feel a better self-typing for me would be: AFEOFJAOIEFLASDKFJSAKGJASOGA

(PS: I like the idea of all of this.)

TIM
    Introvert sp/sx
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's not much of a security fix, but what if we made a usergroup and posted the link in that so only people invited into that group could see it? It would at least prevent randoms who just made an account from getting on there and would narrow the pool of people who could vandalize it.
    Moonlight will fall
    Winter will end
    Harvest will come
    Your heart will mend

TIM
    C-EIE, 7-4-8 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

HOW DO I EDIT THIS
    What do these signs mean—, , etc.? Why cannot socionists use symbols Ne, Ni etc. as in MBTI? Just because they have somewhat different meaning. Socionics and MBTI, each in its own way, have slightly modified the original Jung's description of his 8 psychological types. For this reason, (Ne) is not exactly the same as Ne in MBTI.

Just one example: in MBTI, Se (extraverted sensing) is associated with life pleasures, excitement etc. By contrast, the socionic function (extraverted sensing) is first and foremost associated with control and expansion of personal space (which sometimes can manifest in excessive aagression, but often also manifests in a capability of managing lots of people and things).

For this reason, we consider comparison between MBTI types and socionic types by functions to be rather useless than useful.

-Victor Gulenko, Dmitri Lytov

TIM
    Introvert sp/sx
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

YOU CAN'T
    Moonlight will fall
    Winter will end
    Harvest will come
    Your heart will mend

TIM
    C-IEE Ne (862)
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Uwace View Post
    Noob question here... can anyone guide me as to how to edit the sheet in the first place?

How do I not make it read-only?
    It's not a noob question at all. It seems to have been made read-only for now.

Quote Originally Posted by munenori2 View Post
    It's not much of a security fix, but what if we made a usergroup and posted the link in that so only people invited into that group could see it? It would at least prevent randoms who just made an account from getting on there and would narrow the pool of people who could vandalize it.
    Google Documents already allows private editing. I'd much rather prefer the document to be open though. Even if we do have to deal with the occasional vandalism.

Now that the book is pretty well filled out and everyone has downloaded the latest copy, restoring vandalized pages shouldn't be a problem. Anyone new who wants to contribute, will have to be responsible for backing up their own typings though.

IEE Ne Creative Type

Some and role lovin too. () I too...
    !!!!!!

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

haha, i managed to edit my list just seconds before it became noneditable

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by HunterX View Post
    Could someone with editing permission help change my typing of Maritsa? I typed Maritsa as Absurd. Somebody switched my typing of Maritsa with I think, aestrivex's EII. lol.
    i didn't list maritsa as anything and if i did it wouldn't be EII. i have noticed several instances of bad data in my column that probably should belong to a different column. i have no idea why.

Creepy-male

its under my name, so I'll look into it, for now I'm not touching the thing till this evening

Creepy-male

If someone creates the group I'll post the link in

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Could someone with editing permission help change my typing of Maritsa? I typed Maritsa as Absurd. Somebody switched my typing of Maritsa with I think, aestrivex's EII. lol.
    What are you laughing at cunt ?

TIM
    x s x p s p s x
    Mentioned
    329 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by aestrivex View Post
    i didn't list maritsa as anything and if i did it wouldn't be EII. i have noticed several instances of bad data in my column that probably should belong to a different column. i have no idea why.
    That happened to me too

A lot of the data repairs went a bit off due to being just one line off here and there, and things snowballed from there; I've made something of a hidden Google Doc to put things into, though I forgot to hand out all the keys to the batcave because I've been trying to bring all the data together and I never reached a stopping point...

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I can't edit anything but I put some typings in the wrong area and wanted to delete some others, oh well
    EII INFj
    Forum status: retired

TIM
    C-IEE Ne (862)
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ashton, your copy sucks. You've lost all of the rulesets I created. I'd just prefer to keep HLD's copy and have him add in the latecomers as needed as I didn't know you'd be so incompetent.

IEE Ne Creative Type

!!!!!!

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lol@this latest attempt at trolling
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

Creepy-male

I've re-added editting to the spreadsheet

for now I think its best to keep it open, ashton and woofwoofl can have more restrictive versions that are more secure as community backups.

One hint would be to save your column of data locally or on ashtons and woofwoofls spreadsheet... then to copy and paste it into this one whenever it gets wiped out.

I want to give this experiment a good long time to see how successful or unsuccessful it is, so I'm differing any big decisions on security until a later time.

TIM
    Alpha NT?
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Plus the [sic] obvious that the retard-free-for-all model of the original spreadsheet doesn't work.
    Indeed. Like Wikipedia, it has devolved into a den of sin and iniquity, for all such free-for-all models are doomed to failure.

TIM
    C-IEE Ne (862)
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The open editing process would work, it's no one wants to put in the time or effort to make it work. Too bad too, because my way would've made the forum a better place in the process. I think it's pretty clear who the offenders are (and no, it's not divided or New Born Star), but SubT doesn't want to do anything about it so it's SoL.

IEE Ne Creative Type

!!!!!!

TIM
    x s x p s p s x
    Mentioned
    329 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

for now I think its best to keep it open, ashton and woofwoofl can have more restrictive versions that are more secure as community backups.

One hint would be to save your column of data locally or on ashtons and woofwoofls spreadsheet... then to copy and paste it into this one whenever it gets wiped out.

I want to give this experiment a good long time to see how successful or unsuccessful it is, so I'm differing any big decisions on security until a later time.
    I was updating my list, and it took a massive shit again... here's what it looked like at the time of screenshotting:

This one looks like it came from outside the site...

Creepy-male

It's only been up for a small amount of time, give it some time before we start making set in stone judgments on whether this will work or not.

Right now the idea is in a state of instability, I think its better to be patient and see what happens, being too quick to try 5000 different things will drive this project into the ground fast. Everyone will have their own spreadsheets and it will destroy the purpose of a single unified sheet. Further if everyone is quick to call the idea a failure after 3 or so days then that's going to prevent anything from taking off. I think the best mentality to have about this is a patient one.

Right now I think its best you and woofwoofl have your secure versions, during this period of instability. If the vandalism stops then I'd suggest we revert back to my sheet.... if it doesn't, then I will probably use either you or woofwoofl's version and post it at the top of the thread and we will use that. I think that is the most sensible way to approach this.

Creepy-male

Quote Originally Posted by woofwoofl View Post

I was updating my list, and it took a massive shit again... here's what it looked like at the time of screenshotting:

This one looks like it came from outside the site...
    Looks like it came from DividedsGhost

i.e. Ghost Division.....

someone is having an awfully lot of fun pwaying terrorist rebel on google docs over the summer bwake..... isn't that cute....

we may have to go for ashton's option, but like I said we should have a time period were we have both options, then if my option is irreconcilable then I will revert to ashton's sheet.

For now Ashton's sheet can be the more secure version... I'd advise anyone interested in the project to put there data there first and then copy and paste it over to mine.

Just for the record... its not outside the site. I've used google docs several times with open format for school and even used links on forums, and no one hardly ever vandalizes things. What it is, is a vistor to this forum vandalizing it and pwaying rebel... they even invent a name for their shitty organization so they could roleplay.

Gee I wonder who hates socionics, loves to roleplay, and comes to this site frequently?

Pretty fucking obvious........

Anyways, seeing as how its illegal to come to his house and smash his face in with a cinder block.... if it continues we will have to revert to ashton's version, so everyone get ready for the transition if its needed.

TIM
    C-EIE, 7-4-8 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by woofwoofl View Post
    What do these signs mean—, , etc.? Why cannot socionists use symbols Ne, Ni etc. as in MBTI? Just because they have somewhat different meaning. Socionics and MBTI, each in its own way, have slightly modified the original Jung's description of his 8 psychological types. For this reason, (Ne) is not exactly the same as Ne in MBTI.

Just one example: in MBTI, Se (extraverted sensing) is associated with life pleasures, excitement etc. By contrast, the socionic function (extraverted sensing) is first and foremost associated with control and expansion of personal space (which sometimes can manifest in excessive aagression, but often also manifests in a capability of managing lots of people and things).

For this reason, we consider comparison between MBTI types and socionic types by functions to be rather useless than useful.

-Victor Gulenko, Dmitri Lytov

TIM
    me>> Augusta whore
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lol at you. You guys really dont know your shit at all.

I am istj-se the bipolar thing is really making you mixed up.

Beta nf and theyr crying games (total lack of objectivity and pullin shit up has never been me).

Interrelationships work perfectly by being istj.

I adore fe and i love activating my female counterparts in the many ways the lord has given me.

I got like the hawtest types as my bitches.

I value truth and the objectivity of the situation over all the emotional impact momentum shit the nfs try to pull up. And like teasing them and other people generally just for the fun of it and because i can.

Im basicly a computer interface programmed with many programs and tools for me to gain assertive power over any given systems i wish to do so. Socionics is a tool.

Esoterism is a tool. You people most certainly are tools.

I have loved farting and burping around here and im glad the many of you apreciate it.

For you one another "fart"

TIM
    C-IEE Ne (862)
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by NewBorn STAR
    Well i wont.

I have tried, but you cant escape this hellhound that way.

I bet death is better than your life in any case
    Don't mind HLD. That's just his way of telling you he loves you. Now stop vandalizing the typelist if you're the one doing it because that's just annoying and all you're accomplishing is making people create extra lists.

IEE Ne Creative Type

!!!!!!

TIM
    me>> Augusta whore
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MisterNi View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by NewBorn STAR
    Well i wont.

I have tried, but you cant escape this hellhound that way.

I bet death is better than your life in any case
    Don't mind HLD. That's just his way of telling you he loves you. Now stop vandalizing the typelist if you're the one doing it because that's just annoying and all you're accomplishing is making people create extra lists.
    yeah and im answering his love with mine.

Im not the one doing vandalizig. But in any case sleep now.

TIM
    C-IEE Ne (862)
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

HLD, can you reupload a copy of the latest spreadsheet? Apparently NBS is the culprit and vandalized the page.

IEE Ne Creative Type

!!!!!!

Creepy-male

Sure sure.... I'm not even threatening the guy.

Apparently he can be obnoxious and interfere with my affairs but I can't retalliate by saying something that could hurt his pwecious wittle feelings.

I think it would be ultra hypocritical for the admins to intervene but we will see.

Creepy-male

use Ashton's copy of the sheet for now, its more secure.

TIM
    C-IEE Ne (862)
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by NewBorn STAR View Post

Look, I want to like you, but you keep acting out on the forum and with the typelist constantly being vandalized, that points to you being the person doing it. If you're not the one doing it then STFU and let the rest of us figure out who is. If anything you're screwing HLD over by constantly vandalizing his work.

IEE Ne Creative Type

!!!!!!

TIM
    C-IEE Ne (862)
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

use Ashton's copy of the sheet for now, its more secure.
    Can you reupload a copy of the typelist? I'll just have to keep a closer eye on it now.

IEE Ne Creative Type

!!!!!!

TIM
    me>> Augusta whore
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by NewBorn STAR View Post

Look, I want to like you, but you keep acting out on the forum and with the typelist constantly being vandalized, that points to you being the person doing it. If you're not the one doing it then STFU and let the rest of us figure out who is. If anything you're screwing HLD over by constantly vandalizing his work.
    IM NOT FUCKING VANDALIZING IT.

I DONT CARE ABOUT THE SHEET OR YOUR TYPINGS IN IT.
    You are pulling that shit straight out of your ass. All i have done is write here.

And listen about HLDS eewy little feelings being hurt

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

all you people have are assumptions

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast