Thread: Do super-ego types have identical social missions but opposing methods of achieving them?

Threaded View

Mentioned
    152 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Default Do super-ego types have identical social missions but opposing methods of achieving them?

One thing I find interesting about super-ego relations is how both types are trying to achieve the same goal, but go about doing it in completely opposite ways. I'll make a list so you can see what I mean.

Both EIE and LSE live their lives with a sense of altruism towards society. EIE does it by inspiring grand change vs LSE taking responsibility for all the little things that need to be done.

Both LII and ESI fight a battle against against corruption and injustice. LII does it by the search and spread of knowledge, truth, wisdom vs ESI enforcing existing ethical principles.

Both ILE and SEE seek to live life to the fullest. ILE does it by constantly searching for things that may give him pleasure vs SEE working towards a position of power and success.

Both LSI and EII desire order and stability in their surroundings. LSI does it by creating and imposing a strict set of rules for others to follow vs EII appealing to other's conscious and sense of right and wrong.

Both ESE and LIE fill their lives with activities that give themselves a sense of worth. ESE does it creating and organizing events for other people vs LIE engaging in activities that advance their own position.

Both IEI and SLI want to fill life with a sense of romanticism. IEI does it through the development of their mental world vs SLI harmonizing with their physical surroundings.

Both SLE and IEE seek to overcome obstacles that inhibit themselves and others. SLE does it by honing in on their own strengths and forcing themselves through vs IEE creating a social circle that will do it for them.

SEI and ILI... idk I'm all out someone else please do this one for me.
    Last edited by Muddy; 12-12-2015 at 10:41 AM.