Interesting stuff about her:

sneaking through christmas presents early (i hate suprises)
I agree with her there. I like knowing what I'm getting in advance.

arranging my room just so,
Si? What function makes people like re-arranging rooms? My husband likes to re-arrange furniture so I'll say Si.

Who I'd like to meet:

I need a friend with a pool. preferably a really nice, landscaped pool with an attached hot tub and pretty lighting. i would also like a friend with a convertable, preferably a corvette. you get extra points if its pink or white. (pink is better, or purple, actually...) ok, so if you have a pool or a convertable, you should def contact me!

UPDATE: okay, ive decided that not only do i need friends with pools and convertables, id like a friend with a yacht. and a private jet would be nice, but i dont want to ask for too much. i think a yacht is reasonable. i love boating, and id have a blast chilling and partying on a yacht. i even have the perfect sweater-around-my-neck outfit! SO, if youre fun with a yacht and/or a jet, feel free to get in touch! even if youre not fun but you have a yacht or a jet...

SO Fe>Fi

lots of si

extraverted. And what type would be perfectly comfortable admitting they want friends only if they have cool stuff, regardless of whether they're fun? LOL