View Poll Results: Arnold Schwarzenegger's type?

Voters
32. You may not vote on this poll
  • ILE (ENTp)

0 0%
  • SEI (ISFp)

0 0%
  • ESE (ESFj)

0 0%
  • LII (INTj)

2 6.25%
  • SLE (ESTp)

2 6.25%
  • IEI (INFp)

0 0%
  • EIE (ENFj)

0 0%
  • LSI (ISTj)

3 9.38%
  • SEE (ESFp)

1 3.13%
  • ILI (INTp)

0 0%
  • LIE (ENTj)

6 18.75%
  • ESI (ISFj)

1 3.13%
  • IEE (ENFp)

0 0%
  • SLI (ISTp)

1 3.13%
  • LSE (ESTj)

16 50.00%
  • EII (INFj)

0 0%

Thread: Arnold Schwarzenegger

Hybrid View

Mentioned
    304 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I wish I could take the LIE vote back because I can't seem to decide on this one... the more I think about it the more I'm unsure. As nebula said he very well resembles an ExTJ, whether he's a Ni or a Si remains to be seen...

What made me pick LIE, and I'm still in favor of this option because of this, is the portrait over all of the LIE. Schwarzenegger resembles that portrait, pros and cons.
    On the other hand if I go by functions and stacks alone I have to admit he looks and behaves more as a creative Si, and all that Se.. UGH. Maybe the question of proof is... does he look Ne? And he doesn't look Ne at all to me... and demonstrative would supposedly show.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1603 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ooo View Post
    I wish I could take the LIE vote back because I can't seem to decide on this one... the more I think about it the more I'm unsure. As nebula said he very well resembles an ExTJ, whether he's a Ni or a Si remains to be seen...

What made me pick LIE, and I'm still in favor of this option because of this, is the portrait over all of the LIE. Schwarzenegger resembles that portrait, pros and cons.
    On the other hand if I go by functions and stacks alone I have to admit he looks and behaves more as a creative Si, and all that Se.. UGH. Maybe the question of proof is... does he look Ne? And he doesn't look Ne at all to me... and demonstrative would supposedly show.
    I'm LIE and I know a lot of LIE's and LSE's IRL, and my first impression of Arnold is that he's LSE through and through, but then I look at the things he has done and how he has done them, and LIE makes more sense.

To be honest, I'm really not sure which type he is, either.

Maybe the question could be answered if we knew more about his romantic style. Is he more of a Caregiver, or a Pseudo-aggressor Victim?

Mentioned
    304 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    Maybe the question could be answered if we knew more about his romantic style. Is he more of a Caregiver, or a Pseudo-aggressor Victim?
    eheh I checked it and felt a bit disappointed http://edition.cnn.com/2011/US/05/18...ger/index.html... whatchu think?

also this: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...eing-body.html

LIE..

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1603 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ooo View Post
    eheh I checked it and felt a bit disappointed http://edition.cnn.com/2011/US/05/18...ger/index.html... whatchu think?
    I was aware of this, actually, and it's still a tough call.

Screwing the housekeeper while being married seems Victimy (LIE), to me, especially if there were problems with the wife. Sort of a call for help, so to speak. But it can also seem entitled and Ni-blind, so LSE.

Shiver was American Royalty, which LSE's would love, but I have also known LIE's who were in love with the idea of marrying into royalty, especially the e3 type.

Arnold asked everyone not to discuss his infidelity, while admitting his infidelity. My ex-wife's LSE father simply didn't want to hear about how he had divorced her mother and abandoned his family to marry his secretary, who would work harder for him.

Finally, Shiver came to Arnold's defense by saying he was "a good man". My last LSI GF told me I was a bad BF, but a good man.

So, basically, I still can't decide which type Arnold is.

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

So, basically, I still can't decide which type Arnold is.
    What do u think of ESI

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1603 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Number 9 large View Post
    What do u think of ESI
    In general, I like them.

But ESI as Arnold’s type, probably not.

Really, it is hard for me to see any type other than LSE or LIE for Arnold. But why would you think ESI is a possibility?
    Last edited by Adam Strange; 01-03-2018 at 10:42 PM.

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

In general, I like them.

But ESI as Arnold’s type, probably not.

Really, it is hard for me to see any type other than LSE or LIE for Arnold. But why would you think ESI is a possibility?
    Sarcasm m8