Thread: Article: Alpha Quadra: The Complex of Closed Mouth by Stratiyevskaya

Hybrid View

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Seems like the same thing for Beta-Delta to me. Beta thinks Delta is annoyingly lame because they're more modest and focused on sober and lighthearted but serious things (work, nonsensical but dry humor, emotional maturity - not a roast on betas I prefer them over deltas haha). Delta thinks Beta is obnoxiously loud and tryhard and just wants to get away from them to do their own thing. Just picture someone quietly reading a book in the library and some idiot next to them who keeps purposely pushing their buttons and then book nerd just responds with a look of annoyment and avoidance by moving somewhere else.
    ・゚*✧ 𝓘 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒶𝒸𝒸𝑒𝓅𝓉 𝒶 𝓁𝒾𝒻𝑒 𝓘 𝒹𝑜 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒹𝑒𝓈𝑒𝓇𝓋𝑒 ✧*:・゚

Mentioned
    132 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Daddy Lessons View Post
    Seems like the same thing for Beta-Delta to me. Beta thinks Delta is annoyingly lame because they're more modest and focused on sober and lighthearted but serious things (work, nonsensical but dry humor, emotional maturity - not a roast on betas I prefer them over deltas haha). Delta thinks Beta is obnoxiously loud and tryhard and just wants to get away from them to do their own thing. Just picture someone quietly reading a book in the library and some idiot next to them who keeps purposely pushing their buttons and then book nerd just responds with a look of annoyment and avoidance by moving somewhere else.
    pretty much. they judge the value of a person based on contradictory criteria. concurrently, their brand of aristocracy is contradictory.

this is obviously a simplified version of what actually happens, but apply the stick-person principle to all four quadras, specifically "rivalry" quadras (or whatever they're called). oddly enough, i think that's why duality descriptions state that people can experience a strong attraction to their conflictors in the initial stages of interaction. they're easy to spot because it's like stumbling upon a laundry machine in the jungle, whereas your duals are caught in your blindside because they fit so perfectly with the scenery that you don't even think twice about their presence, which kind of contradicts the sketch i made on paint, but i'm sure there's a logical explanation for why i think those two views are compatible? i could've sworn i was onto something