Serious Left-Static Negativist Eliza Thomason's Avatar
    TIM
    ENFp, IEE
    Mentioned
    378 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy8419 View Post
    Gulenko is LII and LII is IEE Supervisor. Supervision rings share the same cognition style.

Stratiyevskaya is usually nearly entirely correct. However, since she is 4D Fi, she is going pretty deep into the nature of humanity and human interactions. Most types will simply brush off what is said as BS, simply because they cannot see that in-depth into the realities of humanity. Her writings are generally accepted, because people understand her type and know that their own simply isn't capable of seeing such on their own.
    Okay, that makes sense. I have a LI friend whom I met after reading her writings on Catholicism, a subject dear to me, and what she wrote made a lot of sense, so I followed her. I was surprised to find she was my supervisor, and sort of worried about tension coming into our friendship, but I never saw that. Perhaps Supervision problems come into play only with close relationships/shared lives.

Can you explain 4D Fi??
    "A man with a definite belief always appears bizarre, because he does not change with the world; he has climbed into a fixed star, and the earth whizzes below him like a zoetrope."
    ........ G. ........... K. ............... C ........ H ........ E ...... S ........ T ...... E ........ R ........ T ........ O ........ N ........

"Having a clear faith, based on the creed of the Church, is often labeled today as fundamentalism... Whereas relativism, which is letting oneself be tossed and swept along
    by every wind of teaching, looks like the only
    attitude acceptable to today's standards."
    - Pope Benedict the XVI, "The Dictatorship of Relativism"

Banned
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Eliza Thomason View Post
    Okay, that makes sense. I have a LI friend whom I met after reading her writings on Catholicism, a subject dear to me, and what she wrote made a lot of sense, so I followed her. I was surprised to find she was my supervisor, and sort of worried about tension coming into our friendship, but I never saw that. Perhaps Supervision problems come into play only with close relationships/shared lives.

Can you explain 4D Fi??
    Supervision "problems" don't exist. The only problems that exist are with individuals for individualistic reasons. As an IR, you only have Ex for your PoLR; that is, you only have your own personal version of L. The only two types that have globality and time parameters for L are LI and LF. This means that the only two types who can psychologically adapt their frame of reference to your own personal L are these two types.

As an example, I have eccentricities to my own F (EI). I normally cannot discuss F with people outside Delta, because they will not be able to understand my version of F without being critical. FR, my supervisor, however, can give me advice concerning difficulties that I encounter with F that "make sense" and "work for me." This is because the FR's F can speak consciously on F as though my version of F were their own. This helps my F and helps my ability to go from F to R (PoLR to base) when I need to.

4D R is a continuous stream of information on R that is free from time and space in it's reference. It is always on. It is always running. It is always processing R information for everyone within my sphere of influence simultaneously.

The winner is always the one who at all times has the priority positions:

- one who monitors the situation from the standpoint of his or her personal, even if short-term, leadership or dominance

- one who constructs and controls any situation from the standpoint of his or her personal (even arbitrarily assigned) privileges, rights, benefits; who simulates all the factors and all the conditions affecting the situation in accordance with his or her own personal plans, intentions, priorities and ambitions;

- one who has the last word, opinion, or action, and is able to impose it on the "controlled" as a kind of immutable absolute with which he needs to comply (often due to some kind of previous agreements which now he cannot reject);

- one who always knows best what needs to be done and how to do it, when and to whom to speak, and constantly teaches others, while not permitting to get lectured himself;

- one who always controls others, but doesn't recognize any control over himself;

- one who finds faults in others, ignoring or not taking seriously the criticism in one's own address;

- one who adapts flexibly to the constantly changing conditions and circumstances, keeps up with and adapt to the "spirit of the times", current demands, and presently encouraged ideologies;

- one who knows how to conform, can often change their views, and is able to accurately and flexibly integrated into the existing system of relations,

- one who is able to be humble and ambitious at the same time, who can be deliberately uninhibited in his actions, and at another time ostentatiously dependent on the conditions and arrangements that allow to re-address this dependability to others;

- one who calls others to reconciliation, submission, obedience, to making favors and other-wordly mutual concessions, and himself refuses to obey, to submit, to go to concessions: falls into panic and hurt, almost to tears, when any concessions are demanded from him;

- one who displaces and oppresses others, while remaining "at a hight" himself in all circumstances retaining the position of "moral and ethical superiority," remaining in the public opinion a person who is in all respects infallible - "the standard of morality", "the stronghold of ethics", "the focal point of all virtues."
    When I read this, I thought, shit!.... They're on to me! LOL

The quoted is what I naturally do non-stop, no matter where they go. Since people are Social creatures and basically everything revolves around Relationships, R ends up as the final supervision of all types. If I enter someone or some group's sphere of influence... It's too late. At some point, they will belong to me. And I will have peace. For whatever the individualistic reason, the amount of time it takes for such is much lower for myself than other EI and IE that I know. Whatever the case may be, if I started selling coffee in the lobby of Congress, within 5 years or so, they would do whatever I want.

So, to skip all the technicalities and just give you a basic point-blank answer to, can I explain 4D Fi: It's like social God-mode, no one realizes the game is rigged, and if you're simultaneously intelligent... There's not really anything anyone can do to stop you.