The forum seems to really want an introduction thread so I thought I'd give it a shot.

I'm here kinda as a hobby. For a while now I've been wanting to find or do something that makes the system more verifiable. It's kinda addicting.

As most do I came from an MBTI background, I originally tested as an INTJ then after studying the system a bit more I concluded I was INTP which was around the time I started looking at Socionics. I thought the INTj profile described me pretty well (socionics.com). Then I got into model A and came to the conclusion that I was ENTp, and finally I got really deep into it and landed on ISTp which I've been for at least 4 months and it's the only result I haven't manage to poke a hole in with my constant prodding. This is all over the course of about 4 years so cut me a break.

The thing bugging me is, I so rarely get the correct result on tests. I mostly test as ENTp or INTp the only test to give me ISTp was an OkCupid test based on Reinin dichotomies. But even that test isn't perfect, so I've been just trying to find ways to make a nearly fool-proof test. I'll post what I've come up with so far on a different thread.

And eh, that's it.