Quote Originally Posted by Eliza Thomason View Post
Ethics, yes, and depending on where in Model A is those ethics express them differently. Here, below, is how SEE expresses their strong confident Fi:

SEE magnificently manipulates people by their moods and desires. He loves to be the center of attention,to fascinate others with his ideas. He easily provokes quarrels but just as easily reconciles them, as if playing; pulling the strings. It is important for him to preserve the good opinion of other towards him, not to let himself fall, to stress his talent and exclusiveness. He’s a great actor and can manifest outstanding diplomatic inclinations, well cultured...

...The SEE – men with bright and intense emotional range – from angry indignation to noisy enthusiasm. He thus always finds himself included in the emotional situation, he is ready to act: to help, to sympathize, to fight, to condemn, - and no matter how he expresses his relation to that occurring he is always absolutely confident in the correctness of his sentence.

"SEE magnificently manipulates people by their moods and desires" - yes, I sense this in Kat, and it makes me desire to draw back. Manipulation - I have a radar for that. Comes from experience. I need reason stay in the presence of the SEE doing this, and basically I have to like them. I have SEEs in my life who demonstrate this characteristic and because I like them its okay; I just enjoy them being them - the person I like.
The full section of the -section of the IEE Filatova profile is as follows:
All possibilities must be made aware to others so that they may act on them. IEE easily makes contact with others and rapidly becomes the soul of the company. Is able to connect with spectators and students, and is ready to play with their attention. Her behavior is noticeably impulsive, her mood frequently varies, but she tries to hide all of her negative experiences from others to avoid their judgments.

IEE possesses the gift of inspiring those that surround her towards activities, which can be considered promising and revealing in the long-term. She finds it rather interesting to manipulate – literally to juggle with the moods of others. Here she is an experimenter, curiously observing the reactions of others to her emotional provocations. She wonderfully manages the emotional sphere, she gives compliments to others and is sincere for she is always ready to notice the positive traits inherent in others, but she may sometimes chaff, and attempt to tease a little… this is never done with actual spite but in a playful manner, as if it’s a game.

Benevolence and optimism are generally inherent in people of this psycho-type. They are eager to offer aid, but one ought not to rely too heavily on their promises for they are often forgetful, and easily distracted by other people.

By wonderfully understanding the moods of people IEE knows how to deftly avoid conflict, to extinguish such with a joke. But when the reason for conflict aligns with her inherent interests she may get caught up in the conflict, in such situations she acts actively and decisively.
That is very similar in many respects to the SEE- section you quoted. The IEE is also describing as manipulating and toying with people...as though it was a game! They also have a great range of mood, and places great importance on remaining diplomatic while being inclined to act in disputes when their own principles are at stake.