Thread: Examples of dual couples

Hybrid View

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Example of a dual family. lol I am not sure about him and his wife but watch him with his daughter. It is adorable.

The whole thing is cute but at 3:00 the interaction kills me.

and it is so funny how he gets his wife laughing even though she seems so controlled emotionally. They seem perfect for each other.
    Last edited by Aylen; 04-04-2016 at 07:24 PM.

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Kate Moss - INTP

Quote Originally Posted by Aylen View Post
    I am not sure about him and his wife
    Jonathan Joly - ESFJ

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post

Jonathan Joly - ESFJ
    We agree on something!

That was my first impression within seconds of turning on the first video. He is a more hyped up version of my youngest sister (ESE). She is not so over the top but I swear every time I visit her we end going out and she makes me karaoke (after a lot of convincing and literally pulling me by the arm as I protest.) then when we get back to her house she will keep me up past sunrise singing to her home karaoke. It is fun to do once a year which is about how much I see her. She does it all the time.

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW