Quote Originally Posted by Eliza Thomason View Post
No. Read your own posted description above! Is that a calm, stuck up person? No!

There is a widespread lack of acknowledging the actual meaning of words here. If you aren't going to see that, then you will mix up lookalikes. It doesn't take any special talent. You just have to read the words slowly and acknowledged their actual meanings.

SLI does fine with SEE, but drama, which SEE brings more of, makes SLI tired. Requests for his actions are easy for him but the requests for his emotions - which SEE provokes more than IEE does - wear him out and stress him....

I got this. Probably because I am an IEE, the psychologist, and so I just get this, as the Psychologist does. Consider that this might be the truth of it!

Deltas have a sort of calmer blandness, which compared to Betas can seem a bit half dead.

[cant look up Sarah S. now, but I assume she has a bit of that half-dead, boring calm to her? Just a shadow of it? And a tiny bit moralizing? Definitely serious? At least - earnest? That'd be Delta...even though, hmm, those things don't help the comedy. She plays the straight person, maybe? Okay, that's an important role.]
posture part is right on the money. usually arms/shoulders rounding in