Quote Originally Posted by Myst View Post
My point was it will only be conscious if you pay attention to self-growth and the like. And without paying attention it's not going to be enough

Anyway I never saw anyone whose advice would just slide into my mind heh (good thing), and my openness to stuff would depend on more factors anyway.... I agree family is a factor too, for example

Instead of just a dual, just be enough of a part of society and be in contact with enough people.

Not commenting on the rest, too much socionics-speak for me, sorry
I never mentioned it would be conscious though. And I def don't think it's gonna be enough for you to be truly competent, but much better at it than you were previous to exposure.

As far as advice, I'm always on the internet seeking advice and most of the times it never clicks, I always feel some rationalization against it that naturally forms in my mind, but LSE advice or even SLI advice I always get the sensation "ahhh, I knew that but it's good to hear someone actually say it."

And the bold part is a good point I think the more exposure you get to people the more well rounded you become, I just think it's less friction in development with a dual since you are already being suggested to develop in that direction.