Thread: I don't get dual relationships (duality)

Hybrid View

Disbelief Jung
    TIM
    Heavenly & Spiritual
    Mentioned
    415 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I didn't attacked you @Adam Strange, was just commenting on the issue because seen you mentioning the same stuff bunch of times.
    Just she is paranoid as LSIs usually are. but k, its not like she matters at all. Mb she will never learn to respect boundaries.

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ragdoll Cat View Post
    I didn't attacked you @Adam Strange, was just commenting on the issue because seen you mentioning the same stuff bunch of times.
    Just she is paranoid as LSIs usually are. but k, its not like she matters at all. Mb she will never learn to respect boundaries.
    Now in this moment I am *not* respecting your shitty boundaries because you've displayed *disrespect* about me, thus about my boundaries as well. Fuck off.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1604 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ragdoll Cat View Post
    No problem, @Ragdoll Lynx. You just stated your view of my reporting, and that's fine, even if I disagree with it. I don't see myself very well, and I'm always interested in learning what other people see. I've actually learned a lot about myself this way.

I also think that it is almost impossible to get a complete picture of someone else's life, even if you are right there watching it, to say nothing of hearing only half the story from one of the participants.