After having the opportunity to work with multiple Beta ST men, my romanticized view on duality has been destroyed. It was an eye opening experience.

I worked closely alongside three male SLEs. I got along well with only one of them. The other two, I found repulsive.

The male SLE that was easy to get along with was a top salesman. He had a very alluring, compelling, and attractive energy that radiated off of him. He has broken records in Sales, and just overall is great at what he does. We worked well together, and although sometimes his use of Se made him come off bossy and forceful, we had peaceful relations. (I sometimes wonder if he might have been SEE instead, though. He would like to engage in gossip, and would act nice in front of someone's face, and then shit talk them the next moment. I can't decipher if that's just weak Fi or Fi gone "wrong" in SEE).

The other male SLEs were an absolute nightmare to work with. They over-exerted their Se, long story short, they were pretty much self absorbed dicks. I'm pretty sure the main reason why I found them unenjoyable to work with is probably factors that go beyond socionics types, such as Narcissism, Sociopathy, etc.

You won't find every "dual" you'll meet enjoyable to be around. Humans are just not that simple.