Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
irl, comes to her, begins to talk about something, about her. If the girl shows return interest and asks about him, an extravert may offer to spend more time together to know better each other. If the girl shows no interest but is liked significantly, then may be done 2nd, 3rd, ... try to establish relations. E-S types are persistent to compensate possible shyness, timidity, reticence of I-N types.
I had a charming SEE guy approach me recently. I was on my way to my car, wanting to finally get home after a long day at university.
He walked besides me, asking me whether we could talk. I held back a lot, hardly replying anything, exhibiting the typical Ni lead shyness and timidity, I suppose. Also I was not particularly interested, distracted.
Differently from other guys who have approached me in the past, my lack of clear verbal response or direct attention did not phase him at all, he kept "pushing", for a 2nd and 3rd time, but in a casual manner. Interestingly, this did not bother me, though I did want to get away, haha. Eventually he "gave up", and walked away, still smiling. My behaviour did not irritate or unsettle him, how I am used to observe with most other guys (who are often actually Childlike types, possibly taking note of my Si Role and being confused when I respond like a Victim, haha).

For me personally, the most interesting take-away from that short interaction was the fact I've felt like my mood had improved afterwards, haha! Even though I did not reciprocate his interest and rejected him. Usually, guys make me feel bad for rejecting them, and/or the interaction with them was so cringe-worthy I feel uncomfortable for a while afterwards. But this SEE guy, he did not "guilt-trip" me for not being interested and busy. His approach had actually made me feel better, haha. The magic of .