Quote Originally Posted by SisOfNight View Post
Haha, I experience a similar conundrum.
The regular LSI (no specific subtype; or Ti subtype) usually does not show any clear interest at first. It is like they just look at you, but... nothing more, haha. As an IEI-Ni, this is simply not enough. I cannot do all the work. I will feel awkward if I have to step out of my comfort zone too much. Like, I would have to be way more Fe than usual to get them out of their shell. Being SO dom, I'd fear people around me noticed I was obviously flirting or trying to get to the guy, haha. Which does not help.

Personally, I have not met any LSI with a strong enough Se subtype yet... oh actually, I might have, haha! Okay alright, this was in middle school, and I was simply not attracted to him. But... he would more openly pursue me, I think... Until he got a different girlfriend, haha. (I think? I don't exactly remember.)

Hm, I'd say these are different vibes, because Duality takes way longer to get into a vibe-y stage (in comparison to Activity).
You feel like you "steal" their energy? Sounds rather one-sided to me. Perhaps the guy is actually ESI-Se or something (like, you get their Se but they don't get any Te from you). I'd imagine the energy-flow to be more reciprocal in Activity and/or Duality. I can say for myself, I've experienced very short-lived but strong attractions to ESI guys before. Similar to Activity, starting out rather easily, actually stronger than Activity, but then much sooner fizzling out.
i think i can feel dual vibes quickly/easily although it doesn't necessarily mean more than an awareness of such. i think it happened yesterday with a stranger for me heh.