Quote Originally Posted by hag View Post
my grandparent's home was raided by Nazis around the time of Blitzkrieg, they got kicked out and were homeless for almost a year
Interesting. Reverse scenario for my grandparents: their home in Königsberg was raided by the Russians when they seized Poland and they became refugees, apparently during winter. The other issue was, grandpa got imprisoned by the Russians and had to return later, but fortunately, he got sick and got released early

To answer @consentingadult's question: without that, we wouldn't be where we are right now. If Grandpa had stayed in prison, Mom and I would not exist (that would be a pity since I love my life and hers). If the Russians did not raid Königsberg, I would probably be some kind of Aleksandr, Jekaterina, Natasha or Pavel. I'd also be able to read original Socionics texts which would be awesome. But Aleksandr's or Natasha's story would be different from Chae's so they would not know about Socionics in the way she does. Anyway, the history of one's ancestors is just as important as your own.