Serious Left-Static Negativist Eliza Thomason's Avatar
    TIM
    ENFp, IEE
    Mentioned
    378 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    You seem too romantic for T types. I recommend to make a typing thread with video.
    I have not really decided on my own interpretation of @Ellyan's type yet, but I am gathering impressions from this thread. I am getting a Beta impression! I am also getting the real impression of IEI, yet, I get a distinctly stronger impression of Sensing than Intuition. Which makes SLE a definite possibility, since one can appear to be like one's Dual at times...

_______

Omigoodness! I just checked Username history for you, Ellyan, after I saw how many posts you had here (), and see you are Aylen! Yup, so that's how I got the IEI impression. But are you thinking you are SLE now?? Seriously? Because then I am confused!

_____________-

Can't be SLE. Are there any examples of SLE's that post as much and as fast as Aylen? I doubt it. SLEs have to be out doing things, while an IEI is more likely to sit and type, to purge all that stuff that is going on in their minds....
    Last edited by Eliza Thomason; 11-11-2015 at 09:30 PM.
    "A man with a definite belief always appears bizarre, because he does not change with the world; he has climbed into a fixed star, and the earth whizzes below him like a zoetrope."
    ........ G. ........... K. ............... C ........ H ........ E ...... S ........ T ...... E ........ R ........ T ........ O ........ N ........

"Having a clear faith, based on the creed of the Church, is often labeled today as fundamentalism... Whereas relativism, which is letting oneself be tossed and swept along
    by every wind of teaching, looks like the only
    attitude acceptable to today's standards."
    - Pope Benedict the XVI, "The Dictatorship of Relativism"