Hybrid View

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    As I'm sure in my type it's not in the near future.
    Then we have that in common, as I am also sure of my type and it isn't T.

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ellyan View Post
    Then we have that in common, as I am also sure of my type and it isn't T.
    If you've checked this by IR on many people with good fitting to theory, then it's acceptable. But if you feel like "socionics is wrong", "types descripitons and IR are total bullshit", "my type controverts to basic theory but is such anyway because Reinin's dichotomies/astrology/my uncle say so", then we have not much in common.
    Generally I doubt in anyone's type befor I typed them by video or at least saw photos and some behavior. In your case I doubt additionaly because your are sentimental. If you'll check by IR and find mismatch with theory the best thing to do - to make a typing thread.

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

If you've checked this by IR on many people with good fitting to theory, then it's acceptable. But if you feel like "socionics is wrong", "types descripitons and IR are total bullshit", "my type controverts to basic theory but is such anyway because Reinin's dichotomies/astrology/my uncle say so", then we have not much in common.
    Generally I doubt in anyone's type befor I typed them by video or at least saw photos and some behavior. In your case I doubt additionaly because your are sentimental. If you'll check by IR and find mismatch with theory the best thing to do - to make a typing thread.
    Yes I have checked this by IR. I can't really judge IR on the forum though since people only show what they want you to see. Tip of the iceberg kinda stuff here or maybe I am projecting since I tend to withhold in some areas. I have things that are off limits for discussion here or anywhere. I have said before I do not agree with many of your typings so I doubt you would type me correctly since you seem to dismiss other people's intuition in favor of your own typing suggestion but I don't recall seeing you give someone an accurate type even after they went through the video making process. I think you are looking at my TIM and ignoring what I actually say. Not a big deal since most people do that. I am not even sure that you realize I am the same girl who has been poking at you for months.

I do appreciate your in honesty in saying you really just want to see what I look like.

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ellyan View Post
    Yes I have checked this by IR.
    Well, if typology theory works for you good including IR, then you may be sure.. subjectively. But others (who take typing seriously) can't be sure, anyway, as typing match is low generally.

I can't really judge IR on the forum though since people only show what they want you to see.
    I was about your IR with people near you "IRL", or at least wich you see on a screen.

I have said before I do not agree with many of your typings
    You'll not agree with most typings of anyone, in case you'll type without knowing beforhand others' opinions and be very sure in your opinion. Such is for everyone - <50% of real match.

you seem to dismiss other people's intuition in favor of your own typing suggestion
    Same is with all having similar positive experience and knowing the situation in typology - we trust to themselves much higher than to anyone else.

I don't recall seeing you give someone an accurate type even after they went through the video making process
    You need better typing skills for this.

I am not even sure that you realize I am the same girl who has been poking at you for months.
    I write on several forums for years and saw noone "poking at me". I have minimum personal inclusion on forums, I'm here just to "bring the truth" lol

Your hint may be about a girl with a tasty dragon. Nick bigan with A...

I do appreciate your in honesty in saying you really just want to see what I look like.
    Also I had a hope to get opinion about your type. But as I understand you affraid I'll disagree.
    We may end offtopic here and maybe continue in your typing thread with video-interview. Later after you'll get doubts in your bad typings and hence wrong IR by wich you've checked own type.

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Well, if typology theory works for you good including IR, then you may be sure.. subjectively. But others (who take typing seriously) can't be sure, anyway, as typing match is low generally.

I was about your IR with people near you "IRL", or at least wich you see on a screen.

You'll not agree with most typings of anyone, in case you'll type without knowing beforhand others' opinions and be very sure in your opinion. Such is for everyone - <50% of real match.

Same is with all having similar positive experience and knowing the situation in typology - we trust to themselves much higher than to anyone else.

You need better typing skills for this.

I write on several forums for years and saw noone "poking at me". I have minimum personal inclusion on forums, I'm here just to "bring the truth" lol

Your hint may be about a girl with a tasty dragon. Nick bigan with A...

Also I had a hope to get opinion about your type. But as I understand you affraid I'll disagree.
    We may end offtopic here and maybe continue in your typing thread with video-interview. Later after you'll get doubts in your bad typings and hence wrong IR by wich you've checked own type.
    If I made a typing thread it would be to observe other people's intuition and not to find my self type but I have enough data from my type switch, recently, to let me see how differently I can be perceived. Congratulations on your superpower...Ni polr. NOW we can end this, since I like to get in the last word.

YWIMW