Thread: Interesting facts about you

Hybrid View

Mentioned
    189 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by totalize View Post
    That's pretty crazy. Why would they give them over? Shirts can be expensive. What did you say to convince them?
    This was a thing during the early days of pua, guys would get girls to go to the batheroom, remove their slips/strings (whatever you call them in English) and hand them to them. I think on average one in five clubbing girls would be susceptible to it when we did it.

On topic:

my birthchart fits me perfectly
    i fall asleep by oxygen depriving myself
    I played accordion and trombone for 12 years and now cannot play either of them anymore
    i was much smarter when I was 16 then I am now
    I love motivational quotes but also make fun of people who do
    i believe sports is a huge waste of energy
    my cat picked me and used to be the size of a small dog (about 9kg, but nowadays she's senior and losing a lot of weight under my parents care)
    i live in the red lights district and honestly believe I could pay my rent by working as a sex worker
    I believe simultaneously that most people are too hard on themselves AND that they are total retards
    I wrote my high school thesis (it's a thing in holland) about utopia's, my bachelors theses about immigration laws and my master thesis about gamification. I studied four different studies, three of them simultaneously and managed to only finish two out of them by missing deadlines and/or refusing to jump through hoops (made all classes but failed practica/thesisses)
    I beat everyone on most things but lose one thing out of everything against certain friends
    I play to be central/impactful, not to win
    I cry at movies and music
    i believe I'm more feminine then 90% of most guys, at least in preferences
    i strongly support both feminism and male right activism
    i am much more shy then I seem
    i probably know what you're going to say before you say it, probably a few lines ahead
    im simultaniously the most skeptic and most mystic person in my family
    i want the world to be magic but only see steel
    traveling bores me
    i was in a mental institution for a large part of my teen years
    i have met people that scare me retroactively (but at the time I scared them)
    people think I'm a cold hearted thinker where I'm usually operating by feeling and extremely sensitive
    i make a living out of creating games to exploit employees
    my favorite book is on that gives me headaches (because my German is so rusty)
    i am snobbish
    If I wasn't born rich I'd likely already have died
    im both excited and afraid about/of a meltdown of western civilization
    i don't have a drivers license
    i have extraordinary luck in games (anything random really)
    I'm scared of phone calls
    i prefer advising over action and would love to be second to one

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Reficulris View Post
    This was a thing during the early days of pua, guys would get girls to go to the batheroom, remove their slips/strings (whatever you call them in English) and hand them to them. I think on average one in five clubbing girls would be susceptible to it when we did it.

On topic:

my birthchart fits me perfectly

i fall asleep by oxygen depriving myself
    I played accordion and trombone for 12 years and now cannot play either of them anymore
    i was much smarter when I was 16 then I am now
    I love motivational quotes but also make fun of people who do
    i believe sports is a huge waste of energy
    my cat picked me and used to be the size of a small dog (about 9kg, but nowadays she's senior and losing a lot of weight under my parents care)
    i live in the red lights district and honestly believe I could pay my rent by working as a sex worker
    I believe simultaneously that most people are too hard on themselves AND that they are total retards
    I wrote my high school thesis (it's a thing in holland) about utopia's, my bachelors theses about immigration laws and my master thesis about gamification. I studied four different studies, three of them simultaneously and managed to only finish two out of them by missing deadlines and/or refusing to jump through hoops (made all classes but failed practica/thesisses)
    I beat everyone on most things but lose one thing out of everything against certain friends
    I play to be central/impactful, not to win
    I cry at movies and music
    i believe I'm more feminine then 90% of most guys, at least in preferences
    i strongly support both feminism and male right activism
    i am much more shy then I seem
    i probably know what you're going to say before you say it, probably a few lines ahead
    im simultaniously the most skeptic and most mystic person in my family
    i want the world to be magic but only see steel
    traveling bores me
    i was in a mental institution for a large part of my teen years
    i have met people that scare me retroactively (but at the time I scared them)
    people think I'm a cold hearted thinker where I'm usually operating by feeling and extremely sensitive
    i make a living out of creating games to exploit employees
    my favorite book is on that gives me headaches (because my German is so rusty)
    i am snobbish
    If I wasn't born rich I'd likely already have died
    im both excited and afraid about/of a meltdown of western civilization
    i don't have a drivers license
    i have extraordinary luck in games (anything random really)
    I'm scared of phone calls
    i prefer advising over action and would love to be second to one
    Wait, I thought I had written some of this about me, and forgotten, for a moment??? You can be my identical again but I am not IEE, so... lol

I was just reading an interpretation of one of my charts again (Thank you @Deer Woman who saved me $70) and it described my dark/shadow side very well and also touched on what kind of partner I want. It was very similar in both interpretations of my psyche. I can make so many correlations between my chart and other personality theories.

Lilith here creates an almost astounding naivety in love which is why their love life is often chaotic, so they never manage to see in time where their love life is headed. When they realize – it is usually too late, since disappointment is inevitable. It is as if this person must always be the victim of a love relationship. [I can see where it is headed. I just don't care.]

Various stimuluses, candles, a special “ritual” atmosphere are necessary to wake from a deep sleep the erotic and slow sensuality that needs foreplay, foreplay, foreplay…constantly delaying the moment of action! Sex usually happens in some strange – semi-conscious state, at night, in the water, in hospitals, closed institutions, hotels, at work. These are definitely very imaginative lovers that, because of their great shyness, do not succeed in sharing their erotic fantasies with anyone, especially their proneness to S-M relationships, because they enjoy when the partner exhibits power over them and pain here represents a kind of pleasure. That is why they will at least once enter into a relationship with an aggressive man that will try to physically molest them (Tina Turner, or Mike Tyson, who is himself like that). [No S&M but light bondage ok and acting submissive I can do, sometimes. hahah]

If fully activated, Lilith in Pisces will produce, but more in men than in women, many perversities. There is a strong pathological need to belong to someone, to love someone fatally, as a deity. That is why we see idolatry here, fetishes. Much gossiping and slandering…
    V. Relationship Patterns

This chapter describes attitudes, needs and characteristic patterns in close one-to-one relationships.

Both astrology and psychology teach us that nothing that occurs within a relationship is chance. Your birth horoscope describes what you are like inside, and therefore what kind of patterns, needs and compulsions you are likely to bring into your relationships with others.

Your extreme love of beauty and perfection results in your being inevitably attracted to the man who seems rougher, more primitive, more direct and somehow more brazenly honest than you. In fact you need a partner who can help you to unlock your rather inhibited but nevertheless considerable sensuality, and who can also teach you to say what you mean rather than embedding it in a series of clauses, equivocations and parentheses which would put a solicitor to shame. In return you can offer such [...]

It is still kind of mind blowing when I can connect all this to my socionics and enneagram type.

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW