Quote Originally Posted by totalize View Post
That's pretty crazy. Why would they give them over? Shirts can be expensive. What did you say to convince them?
This was a thing during the early days of pua, guys would get girls to go to the batheroom, remove their slips/strings (whatever you call them in English) and hand them to them. I think on average one in five clubbing girls would be susceptible to it when we did it.

On topic:

my birthchart fits me perfectly
i fall asleep by oxygen depriving myself
I played accordion and trombone for 12 years and now cannot play either of them anymore
i was much smarter when I was 16 then I am now
I love motivational quotes but also make fun of people who do
i believe sports is a huge waste of energy
my cat picked me and used to be the size of a small dog (about 9kg, but nowadays she's senior and losing a lot of weight under my parents care)
i live in the red lights district and honestly believe I could pay my rent by working as a sex worker
I believe simultaneously that most people are too hard on themselves AND that they are total retards
I wrote my high school thesis (it's a thing in holland) about utopia's, my bachelors theses about immigration laws and my master thesis about gamification. I studied four different studies, three of them simultaneously and managed to only finish two out of them by missing deadlines and/or refusing to jump through hoops (made all classes but failed practica/thesisses)
I beat everyone on most things but lose one thing out of everything against certain friends
I play to be central/impactful, not to win
I cry at movies and music
i believe I'm more feminine then 90% of most guys, at least in preferences
i strongly support both feminism and male right activism
i am much more shy then I seem
i probably know what you're going to say before you say it, probably a few lines ahead
im simultaniously the most skeptic and most mystic person in my family
i want the world to be magic but only see steel
traveling bores me
i was in a mental institution for a large part of my teen years
i have met people that scare me retroactively (but at the time I scared them)
people think I'm a cold hearted thinker where I'm usually operating by feeling and extremely sensitive
i make a living out of creating games to exploit employees
my favorite book is on that gives me headaches (because my German is so rusty)
i am snobbish
If I wasn't born rich I'd likely already have died
im both excited and afraid about/of a meltdown of western civilization
i don't have a drivers license
i have extraordinary luck in games (anything random really)
I'm scared of phone calls
i prefer advising over action and would love to be second to one