Thread: Interesting facts about you

Hybrid View

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ellyan View Post
    The thing is, it was probably my energy more than anything. I am very playful sometimes. I have always had a pretty easy way of getting people to do what I wanted them to do, while making them feel good about doing it.
    Kind of hypnosis, pheromones. Maybe N to choose a victim, F to manipulate feelings.

My photos are static so unless you read energy they won't be helpful.
    Photos are for casual interest, but sometimes they give impressions related to types.

I hate the idea that children in Africa were going shirtless and hungry
    Until we close eyes, such problems will stay. But it's politics - to hard thing for this theme.

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    Kind of hypnosis, pheromones. Maybe N to choose a victim, F to manipulate feelings.

Photos are for casual interest, but sometimes they give impressions related to types.

Until we close eyes, such problems will stay. But it's politics - to hard thing for this theme.
    I see...I suppose I did intuitively know who to ask and pheromones might have something to do with it but I was not looking to bring them home, like I mentioned. If I wanted someone in that way I would have collected their shirt a different way. Another weird fact is that I used to keep a t-shirt of every ex in a separate box and I would wear them to sleep when I wanted to feel close to them. Only when I wasn't in a relationship though, which was rare for me not to be in one. I did not treat those every day t-shirts like trophies though, they were not like the others, they were special to me. It was a symbolic thing. I gave them away too when I got into my last relationship. He insisted I let all that go and I was happy to do it. I don't need an object to remember people anyway since I keep a part of them with me, in my heart.

“Mad Girl's Love Song

I shut my eyes and all the world drops dead;
    I lift my lids and all is born again.
    (I think I made you up inside my head.)

The stars go waltzing out in blue and red,
    And arbitrary blackness gallops in:
    I shut my eyes and all the world drops dead.

I dreamed that you bewitched me into bed
    And sung me moon-struck, kissed me quite insane.

God topples from the sky, hell's fires fade:
    Exit seraphim and Satan's men:

I fancied you'd return the way you said,
    But I grow old and I forget your name.

I should have loved a thunderbird instead;
    At least when spring comes they roar back again.
    (I think I made you up inside my head.)”

― Sylvia Plath

Ugh, this was all so sappy. I wonder how long before I delete this.
    Last edited by Aylen; 11-13-2015 at 01:43 AM.

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

I used to keep a t-shirt of every ex in a separate box and I would wear them to sleep when I wanted to feel close to them
    You seem too romantic for T types. I recommend to make a typing thread with video.

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

You seem too romantic for T types. I recommend to make a typing thread with video.

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

In place where I live most people ethnicly differ from me.

Ellyan

Even the monument you've left without a shirt.

it's ok, everything will be fine totalize's Avatar
    TIM
    NAPOLEON
    Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

kavkas?
    CETERUM AUTEM CENSEO WASHINGTON D.C. ESSE DELENDAM

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Ellyan

Even the monument you've left without a shirt.
    I think he donated it.

Ok, so where is your video?

You go first then I will...

YWIMW

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Ok, so where is your video?
    As I'm sure in my type it's not in the near future.

Quote Originally Posted by totalize View Post
    kavkas?
    Let's keep the intrigue.

Serious Left-Static Negativist Eliza Thomason's Avatar
    TIM
    ENFp, IEE
    Mentioned
    378 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have not really decided on my own interpretation of @Ellyan's type yet, but I am gathering impressions from this thread. I am getting a Beta impression! I am also getting the real impression of IEI, yet, I get a distinctly stronger impression of Sensing than Intuition. Which makes SLE a definite possibility, since one can appear to be like one's Dual at times...

_______

Omigoodness! I just checked Username history for you, Ellyan, after I saw how many posts you had here (), and see you are Aylen! Yup, so that's how I got the IEI impression. But are you thinking you are SLE now?? Seriously? Because then I am confused!

_____________-

Can't be SLE. Are there any examples of SLE's that post as much and as fast as Aylen? I doubt it. SLEs have to be out doing things, while an IEI is more likely to sit and type, to purge all that stuff that is going on in their minds....
    Last edited by Eliza Thomason; 11-11-2015 at 09:30 PM.
    "A man with a definite belief always appears bizarre, because he does not change with the world; he has climbed into a fixed star, and the earth whizzes below him like a zoetrope."
    ........ G. ........... K. ............... C ........ H ........ E ...... S ........ T ...... E ........ R ........ T ........ O ........ N ........

"Having a clear faith, based on the creed of the Church, is often labeled today as fundamentalism... Whereas relativism, which is letting oneself be tossed and swept along
    by every wind of teaching, looks like the only
    attitude acceptable to today's standards."
    - Pope Benedict the XVI, "The Dictatorship of Relativism"

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Eliza Thomason View Post
    I have not really decided on my own interpretation of @Ellyan's type yet, but I am gathering impressions from this thread. I am getting a Beta impression! I am also getting the real impression of IEI, yet, I get a distinctly stronger impression of Sensing than Intuition. Which makes SLE a definite possibility, since one can appear to be like one's Dual at times...
    ______

Omigoodness! I just checked Username history for you, Ellyan, after I saw how many posts you had here (), and see you are Aylen! Yup, so that's how I got the IEI impression. But are you thinking you are SLE now?? Seriously? Because then I am confused!
    _____________-

Can't be SLE. Are there any examples of SLE's that post as much and as fast as Aylen? I doubt it. SLEs have to be out doing things, while an IEI is more likely to sit and type, to purge all that stuff that is going on in their minds....
    I am just playing with perceptions by putting SLE and sx/so to see how others will respond to me. There have been some interesting and mixed results. I have not changed my self typing though so you were correct.

YWIMW

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Not sure how interesting these facts are to anyone else, but...

I have always wanted to learn martial arts (it's what I call a background goal) but so far have not taken any steps in the direction of actually doing it. I plan to within the next year, though.

I have lived in four countries, including my native one, and I traveled to two of those, Costa Rica and then Chile, by myself even though I spoke only the most limited Spanish before going.

I have always wanted to learn to fly planes, and have just begun taking steps in that direction.
    "In theory there is no difference between theory and practice. In practice there is." - Yogi Berra

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Besides main, I have 2 unfinished educations: musical and military.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

My nick is not forums nick. It was used earlier.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

One of my great grandmothers was from Russian aristocratic families known since 17th century.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

My department in university where I studed was situated in the building of ex-theological seminary.

it's ok, everything will be fine totalize's Avatar
    TIM
    NAPOLEON
    Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

(1) The university I went to once tried to declare unilateral independence from the rest of the country, printed passports and instituted border controls.

(2) When I was 11 years old I shot and killed a rabbit. Skinned, gutted and ate it. It was tasty.

(3) I first flew intercontinentally alone at age 11. It was same year as 9/11 and I was sure the plane would be blown up by terrorists. Still, it was ok.

(4) I have stayed awake for 50 hours before.

(5) I do not eat onions - the texture of onion makes me retch.
    CETERUM AUTEM CENSEO WASHINGTON D.C. ESSE DELENDAM

TIM
    IEE 379 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    153 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by totalize View Post
    (5) I do not eat onions - the texture of onion makes me retch.
    Likewise. They are the most disgusting and vile vegetable. The worst is when somebody's breath reeks of onions. Ugh.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

One time I talked IRL with a dude from Australia. He had hard time to understand what I said. Seems my English was too good for Australia.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

I have blood "phobia". The view of blood (own, generally) may to make me the giddiness, it becomes dark in my eyes and I may fall without consciousness. This happens as the reflects narrow the vessels which go to the brain, the oxygen drops and the brain switches off. I never got to the last stage of loosing the consciousness, but had other often. When I give the blood from my vein, I need to don't look or to lay during this. Little scratches don't activate this, only some deeper wounds. Even the view of the blood scenes on TV may make me the giddiness, though it's rare.
    The last time I got this was at a dentist. I even did not saw the blood but only felt like he injured one of small vessels near teeth and possibly there was the smell of blood. I did not say to him, just got the giddiness and the darkening.
    The hardest case was when I did myself the opening of the hidradenitis in a armpit by the thick needle. I needed to breath deeply during the process. After digging it for several seconds, I then needed to stop for a about a minute, sometimes to lay a little to restore my mind and then to return to the process again. To inspire some anger also helped. I've reached to the plasticine alike core of the abscess and pushed it away, so the main infection was removed. Then have applied the iodine and synthomycin compress, to finish the healing.