Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Eh, idk which one to talk about

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Never smoked. Do not understand why officially so harmful tobacco is not sold in specialized shops.
    Unlike alcohol, it almost always creates significant dependency. It has no noticable usefulness.
    Having sum of such traits, a substance is forbidden in common.

Quote Originally Posted by necrosebud View Post
    to this day I don’t know what that was
    Coud be neuro-toxin from a spider.

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    537 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Poptart View Post
    The most interesting facts about myself are too shocking to be revealed. The forum would never recover, lol.
    Lies; drama is the lifeblood of the forum.

Banned
    TIM
    Heretic
    Mentioned
    151 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FreelancePoliceman View Post
    Lies; drama is the lifeblood of the forum.
    Lies; narcissism is the lifeblood of the forum. Drama is just common because it's common for narcissists to also be histrionic.

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    537 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    Never smoked. Do not understand why officially so harmful tobacco is not sold in specialized shops.
    Unlike alcohol, it almost always creates significant dependency. It has no noticable usefulness.
    Having sum of such traits, a substance is forbidden in common.
    I lived for a while with my ex's family. Both parents smoked. Spent an incredible amount of money on it, while killing their own lungs (the mother is on oxygen), giving their kids breathing issues, killing pet birds, and making any clothes taken into the house smell of smoke until they were washed. Didn't seem to make them any happier either; all cigarettes did was temporarily abate desire for more cigarettes. It really does seem like one of the worst possible habits you can take up -- like, at least heroin or gambling makes you feel better for a time.

Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I drank a small amount of medical alcohol when I was a child

I'll stop here and not say that I also tasted dishwashing liquid
    Souls know their way back home

TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Emily View Post
    I drank a small amount of medical alcohol when I was a child

I'll stop here and not say that I also tasted dishwashing liquid
    During my darkest days I'd drink rubbing alcohol so no one would know I was drinking it. Not that different from vodka to be honest.

TIM
    SLI-Si 6w7 613 sp/so
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I feel that there's definitely a lot of interesting facts about me but just that I don't particularly consider them interesting myself so it's hard to tell you any lol

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

I prefer coffee, where a 200 g cup has ~50 g mix, made of 33% milk cream and water 1:1.
    Tea pot is boiled. Waits 5 min to reduce the temp to ~92 grad Celsius.
    1 table spoon of coffee beans is grinded and mixed with ~450 g of hot water. Waits ~10 min.
    Coffe is not hot and has soft taste. In sum it's ~3 cups per a dinner and in a day.

all cigarettes did was temporarily abate desire for more cigarettes
    It has short stimulation effect. As people use it often - they should get reduction of their natural level and then need nicotine to return the level close to normal. The situation reminds illegal stimulators. There can be medical cases when nicotine is useful, - it's possible usage for it (or close substances) in the future. Today wide selling is strange as it's proved toxin for a user and people near, besides bad sticky smell. Wikipedia has large article.

> making any clothes taken into the house smell of smoke until they were washed

Noticed this. Some time ago I visited a flat of a pal who is smoker. After that visit all clothes in which I came got the smell and needed a washing-machine.

I have a neighbour in a flat near. He smokes several times per day and every time needs to leave the flat, as his woman and mb others do not want to get the toxin and the flat smelled. I doubt the situation is positive enough in his opinion, but he's alike drug-dependent and it's hard to drop. His type is ILI.

Quote Originally Posted by Riven View Post
    During my darkest days I'd drink rubbing alcohol so no one would know I was drinking it. Not that different from vodka to be honest.
    When it's said not for drinking, it's not guaranted to have no toxic additions. You may feel worse as from low quality alcohol. There were gossips that some people died, - the risk should not be high (as many ones drink medical spirit 70%-95%), but seems exist. Because of death risk it's also good to forget about any technical spirits, even when it's said ethanol or smells such. In my town were death cases on factories after drinking of not appropriate spirit (could be methanol).
    Last edited by Sol; 04-04-2023 at 12:55 AM.

TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

When it's said not for drinking, it's not guaranted to have no toxic additions. You may feel worse as from low quality alcohol. There were gossips that some people died, - the risk should not be high (as many ones drink medical spirit 70%-95%), but seems exist. Because of death risk it's also good to forget about any technical spirits, even when it's said ethanol or smells such. In my town were death cases on factories after drinking of not appropriate spirit (could be methanol).
    I was aware of the other compounds that could be on the alcohol solution and I'd always check if there was something else. I forgot the name of the compound, but the bottles that come with something else on the mix have a very intense smell that makes it pretty much undrinkable.

I wouldn't recommend anyone doing it though. Really just go get a cheap vodka that's relatively safer.

TIM
    SLI
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

fun fact: i cant swim, whistle, or ride a bike.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

I have always loved running but my heart got the best of me with frequent tachycardia episodes that would scare me and make me feel like my heart was stopping or skipping beats so I stopped professional running. I still buy running shoes and exercise regularly
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I love this thread, a lot.

idk about me though... One time me and my little brother snuck into Warner Brothers Studios when it was closed. We got caught and had our pictures taken like we were criminals. Then the security guard gave us a ride back to my car, but showed us around the whole studio, like a free tour. It was a great day.

Stupid Se dom with a 157 IQ Muira's Avatar
    TIM
    SCS: SLE sp8w7
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Search up Experiment Universe 25, that shit is creepy

Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Riven View Post
    FYI
    "The approximate lethal dose of 90 to 100 percent isopropanol for human adults is only 250 milliliters, or about 8 ounces."
    Even with smaller doses you can also get organ damage from doing this.

isopropyl alcohol and ethanol are different chemical compounds. isopropyl alcohol is metabolized differently than ethanol, causing the body to become overwhelmed with toxins from alcohol much more quickly.

TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by DogOfDanger View Post
    FYI
    "The approximate lethal dose of 90 to 100 percent isopropanol for human adults is only 250 milliliters, or about 8 ounces."
    Even with smaller doses you can also get organ damage from doing this.

isopropyl alcohol and ethanol are different chemical compounds. isopropyl alcohol is metabolized differently than ethanol, causing the body to become overwhelmed with toxins from alcohol much more quickly.
    I don't know if rubbing alcohol has an specific meaning in english, I just figured this is the kind of alcohol we buy at the supermarket. What we get here is indeed ethanol.

I checked the wikipedia page about "rubbing alcohol" in engish and it affirms that isopropyl alcohol products are the most available. That's not the case here, I'm from Brazil. So here it's way cheaper to manufacture ethanol than isopropyl alcohol.

Wikipedia also mentions that rubbing alcohol can't be drinked due to the presence of denaturants, but this bottle I attached the image of also has a note saying it doesn't contain denaturants. I was reckless when I drank it, but not entirely. The intention was to have people not know I was drinking, rather than wishing to get to an ER lol. I did it 5 times max in my life though, it's not like I was an addict or something. Just a stupid teenager.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Don't use smartphones still.

Quote Originally Posted by DogOfDanger View Post
    isopropyl alcohol and ethanol are different chemical compounds
    Ethanol can be used as the base for "rubbing" liquid too.
    For the theme. google translator gives EN->RU: rubbing alcohol -> medical spirit. while "medical spirit" is ethanol >=95%.

In the past in USSR, at least, ethanol could be used for technical needs, besides a medicine. It could be of high enough quality to drink. This sometimes was a problem as people used it to drink, or as a product for exchanging. To reduce this to ethanol could be added badly tasting substances as kerosene.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Here you may write everything true about yourself what you think as may be interesting, unusual or intriguing.
    Also about what has a relation to you like relatives, place you live, familiars, etc.

I studied for 9 years on the territory of the monastery founded in 17 century and closed in 20 century. My school was there. For 300 years monks were buried on this territory and in some places if to dig on 2-3 or more meters could be found bones and ancient underground passages.

While I've always been passionate about staying fit and healthy, I struggled to reach my fitness goals until I decided to seek professional guidance and use steroids under medical supervision.With the help of a certified fitness trainer and a healthcare professional with test injection I embarked on a well-structured fitness plan that included the responsible use of steroids. This decision, combined with a disciplined diet and regular exercise, transformed my physique and significantly boosted my performance.

I want to emphasize the importance of responsible use, medical oversight, and adherence to safety guidelines. Steroids are not a shortcut but can be a valuable tool when used correctly and ethically. My journey has taught me that achieving fitness goals requires dedication, hard work, and making informed choices, always in consultation with healthcare experts.

I am fond of sport
    Last edited by Martex; 09-22-2023 at 06:57 AM.

Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have dimples of Apollo. It is a rare thing for a man to have and they symbolize divine sexiness.

I say brilliant things sporadically BrainlessSquid's Avatar
    TIM
    IEE-Fi
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I speak Esperanto in my dreams (I've studied it and became fluent a few years ago)
    Sometimes you don't have motivation because you lack purpose.
    Sometimes you don't have purpose, because you lack self-knowledge
    Sometimes you don't have self-knowledge because you lack love
    Sometimes you don't have love because you lack self-love
    Sometimes you don't have self-love because you lack guess what? Ask Gulenko!!

TIM
    FLEV sp/so 9w1
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by anotherperson View Post
    fun fact: i cant swim, whistle, or ride a bike.
    Omg, me neither!!

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1. About 90% of my ancestry can be traced back to the British Islands--Ireland, Wales, England, and Scotland. The remaining 10 or so percent originates from Sweden, Denmark, and Norway.

2. I have been mistaken for a member of the opposite sex numerous times. This has even happened when I've had noticeable facial hair.

3. My patronus is a thestral, and I am a member of Ravenclaw.

4. My favorite book is The Fountainhead by Ayn Rand although I have little in common with the author philosophically or morally.

5. Unlike Kant, I believe that reality is nothing more or less than what it reveals itself to be. I don't believe that there is anything beyond the scene that appears before me at a given moment.

6. I consider the "food" known as ham to be supremely revolting. As I have said elsewhere, it tastes exactly as I would expect of an animal that rolls around in its own excrement. Bacon is okay, though.

7. It has been over a year and a half since I cut my hair.

8. My favorite color is purple because I'm gay.

9. My eyes don't change color based on my mood, unlike the eyes of many a pretentious soul.

I love having my English corrected

TIM
    SLI-Si 6w7 613 sp/so
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kalinoche buenanoche View Post
    I love having my English corrected
    If that's the case, you definitely should talk to @FreelancePoliceman more often!
    “Ah, children, ah, dear friends, don’t be afraid of life! How good life is when one does something good and just!”

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    537 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Relianum
    If that's the case, you definitely should talk to @FreelancePoliceman more often!
    I don't do that lol! Except when you messaged me a million times with weird pluralizations and then I FINALLY said something and you acted like I was an insufferable pedant!

TIM
    SLI-Si 6w7 613 sp/so
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't do that lol! Except when you messaged me a million times with weird pluralizations and then I FINALLY said something and you acted like I was an insufferable pedant!
    LIAR!
    “Ah, children, ah, dear friends, don’t be afraid of life! How good life is when one does something good and just!”

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Relianum View Post
    LIAR!
    Tell us about your trauma which that bad @FreelancePoliceman made to you.
    Mb about sleepless nights when you thought again and again how to post a message on the forum by grammar rules. To avoid terrible and deeply hurting criticism from his side.
    Release and share your pain with us.

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    537 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Something I haven't told anyone, IRL or otherwise before, is that I'm dissociative. It's becoming a real problem and I'm not sure what I'm going to do with the future.

TIM
    SEI-H
    Mentioned
    332 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Something I haven't told anyone, IRL or otherwise before, is that I'm dissociative. It's becoming a real problem and I'm not sure what I'm going to do with the future.
    You need to up your Se. "Wake up" from Ni and see life without barriers by focusing on adrenaline pumping activities, being aware of social and physical territories and being vigilant of everything. Notice everything. No to doing things that can let you mindlessly be repetitive and slow. Will, power and warfare. Red over blue. Striking colors. Explosive over slow burn.

I didn't add spicy food, because you eat them already.

TIM
    ILI-Te 5w4 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

One time I flew to the Australia in my sleep and saw a weird building near the water. Later I saw a picture of the Sydney opera house and that’s what I saw in my dream even though I had never seen it before.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Memory problems may have different reasons. It needs medical diagnosis. Based on this - recommeded solutions.
    Among ways to support normal brain work is cognitive load. To study, to use a memory, to solve logical tasks - this will stimulate the brain to support normal functioning. This seems is used for dementia disorders. The brain may restore even lost functions, as neurons may build new or additional links, take the work of a part which became malfunctioning. It's similar to what happens with wounds - the body regenerates a place to return normal work.
    The mistake here would be to reduce the load when to complete cognitive tasks becomes harder. The approach should be the opposite.

Also it may be useful to reduce redundant emotionality. To train self-control for perception be more calm (as in buddism). Dissociative disorders have symptoms met at very emotional people with "hysterical" reactions. Lesser emotions and more of logical load may help with them.
    From Jung types side. Try to find pals with base T types and to tune to their personality traits, to imagine becoming alike them. In your case base Te may fit better. A woman would be more pleasant personal connection for a man.
    Last edited by Sol; 09-20-2023 at 09:12 PM.

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    537 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol
    Memory problems may have different reasons. It needs medical diagnosis. Based on this - recommeded solutions.
    Among ways to support normal brain work is cognitive load. To study, to use a memory, to solve logical tasks - this will stimulate the brain to support normal functioning. This seems is used for dementia disorders. The brain may restore even lost functions, as neurons may build new or additional links, take the work of a part which became malfunctioning. It's similar to what happens with wounds - the body regenerates a place to return normal work.
    The mistake here would be to reduce the load when to complete cognitive tasks becomes harder. The approach should be the opposite.

Also it may be useful to reduce redundant emotionality. To train self-control for perception be more calm (as in buddism). Dissociative disorders have symptoms met at very emotional people with "hysterical" reactions. Lesser emotions and more of logical load may help with them.
    From Jung types side. Try to find pals with base T types and to tune to their personality traits, to imagine becoming alike them. In your case base Te may fit better. A woman would be more pleasant personal connection for a man.
    Thanks, but I don't think this hits the mark. This doesn't have much effect on my ability to study or do intellectual tasks, and my personality/problems are closer to schizoid/schizotypal behavior than hysterical.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

This doesn't have much effect on my ability to study or do intellectual tasks
    It's not obligate.
    Dissociative disorder has strong link with emotionality. Memory problems is common part of them. The opposing to emotionality is thinking. Reduced emotionality and more of T related activity may reduce symptoms.
    Meditation technics are common in buddism, what can be tried to reduce emotional reaction.

> and my personality/problems are closer to schizoid/schizotypal behavior than hysterical

This can coexist. Above is how possibly to try reduce symptoms of dissociative disorder (which have historical term "hysteria").
    Schizoid symptoms can be reduced by friendly people communications. The said technics of tuning to other people and imagination of having their personality traits should help. Usage for this of base Ts also helps to reduce dissociative part.

TIM
    EII/INFj E9w1sp
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Interesting to me or interesting to someone else? I don't think there's anything about me that would be interesting to everyone.

Do any of these count?

1. One of my ancestors is King Alfred the Great
    2. I don't make art for profit or publication, but one of my paintings is going to be part of a board game (with my permission)
    3. For my 6th grade standardized test (education assessment), I missed exactly one question and it haunts me to this day
    4. I've only had one broken bone and that's because I stubbed my toe
    Oh, to find you in dreams - mixing prior, analog, and never-beens... facts slip and turn and change with little lucidity. except the strong, permeating reality of emotion.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

On Sunday I cook something what needs a time. Among that, I try to find recipes similar to what liked of cooked by mother for celebration days.
    The last was chicken in jelly.

Quote Originally Posted by Minde View Post
    Interesting to me or interesting to someone else?
    when both

TIM
    FLEV sp/so 9w1
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I’ve never had COVID before.

I’m scared I’m gonna get it now that I’ve announced this

TIM
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by kuno View Post

I've gotten covid just a month ago, I have asthma, but I still survived. Not that big of a deal, the whole family was sick, so I still had to carry on working around the home.

Just stay clean, COVID is less deadly than the flu, but way more contagious, you can still get it even when you get vaccinated. I also recommend black seed oil, it's repulsive, but it helps a lot.

TIM
    FLEV sp/so 9w1
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by JasonThe13th View Post
    I've gotten covid just a month ago, I have asthma, but I still survived. Not that big of a deal, the whole family was sick, so I still had to carry on working around the home.

Just stay clean, COVID is less deadly than the flu, but way more contagious, you can still get it even when you get vaccinated. I also recommend black seed oil, it's repulsive, but it helps a lot.
    Thanks for the advice and for telling me your experience! Always reassuring to hear that it’s not usually that bad.

TIM
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks for the advice and for telling me your experience! Always reassuring to hear that it’s not usually that bad.
    Well every case is unique, but I presume you are a healthy guy, so it's really just a minor risk. Don't let some (ridiculous)comfort or fear dictate the way you want to live, we make risks every day, we could possibly be the first infected with a deadly virus, etc, yet we don't actually care for danger because the media decides to emphasize it when there are much more threatening things than just a virus. What about the cartel issues? China importing fentanyl laced drugs? The growing instability of the global economy and the sketchiness of the World Economic Forum?

TIM
    EII/INFj E9w1sp
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

From what I can tell, if you go into it in relatively good health, while it can be uncomfortable (especially the first go around), the biggest danger is the long-term effects. And from what my doctors have told me, the best way to prevent those is to relentlessly rest during both the acute phase and the convalescence period, which can take up to six weeks. Keep physical and mental exertion to a minimum. I realize this is not always feasible, but try as much as you can.

Also, keeping a stock of nutritious food in the freezer that you can heat up while you're sick is really helpful.
    Oh, to find you in dreams - mixing prior, analog, and never-beens... facts slip and turn and change with little lucidity. except the strong, permeating reality of emotion.