Thread: I'd like to hear this from LSIs/ISTjs ...

Hybrid View

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Airman View Post
    Since I've been trying to determine whether I'm an LSI or LSE, I'd like to ask a few questions to LSI's here.

1- Do you feel like you are too serious in normal state of consciousness (by this I mean not drunk or otherwise euphoric).
    2- Do you avoid eye-to-eye contact when you're speaking in formal settings about important matters, or speaking about yourself, or in some other situation (please describe).
    3- Do you have teeth-grinding, problems with muscular contraction (on your back, neck or jaw usually) that lead you to realise usually late that you are straining your body too much when you feel pain in these areas?
    4- Do you trust more your own knowledge than others' and like to get to know about for example a medication a doctor prescribes for you, or do you have a handy bag of medications such as painkillers, or all sorts of, of which you read enough to know more than a doctor does or perhaps to the same degree?
    5- Do you interact with people usually being nice and kind and polite, as you feel you'd be more likely to receive a positive response, though you are on the inside actually very cool even cold, and somewhat emotionally void?

Thanks in advance for any words here.
    1) If others remind me of it.
    2) If I have to think deeply I'll have to shut out sensory stimuli as much as needed but this is not specific to eye contact.
    3) I have very tense/tight muscles but it does not lead to pain :shrug
    4) I highly doubt I'd know more than a doctor as I do not have the entire framework they go by when diagnosing and treating you. I understand the most basic principles of how they look at things so I can see how complex the whole process is. The topic of how the brain works does interest me along with a general interest in biology and in how the human body works so in terms of that I may be interested in how some medication works, especially psychoactive drugs. I do have a drawer for a collection of medication related stuff, pills, whatever other things, but I don't often need to use any of it.
    5) Yeah

Do you relate to Ti leading or Te leading in descriptions of them here: www.the16types.info/vbulletin/content.php/193-Aspects-in-the-Valued-Functions-Dmitry-Golihov?
    Last edited by Myst; 10-21-2015 at 12:40 PM.