Quote Originally Posted by Lim View Post
based on your signature i'd guess you're Fe and Ni valuing -> "This world is like a dream, a mirage, a rainbow -- very convincing and beautiful, but ultimately unreal."
^^

Yes it makes sense. I just don't see myself fitting into the Beta values except for the strong individuals part of it. I see Deltas cannot or do not care that much if a person is weak or strong in the psychological sense of the word, or adept enough for a certain task when they unite. Delta unity seems more rationalised on a socioeconomical basis, the rich and the poor will hardly be good friends. I see Betas much more open but one has to have one thing that stands out as being of interest, value or admiration to 'belong' in beta groups. While I'm aware though that many LSIs do not fit very much into the Beta-ish style of being, though they can walk with aptitude in a Beta environment and will often overwhelm all others in thouroughness and powers of observation of people and strategies. Right now most of my friends, and the closest, in this city I moved less than one year ago, are Betas. Did I just get crazy terribly or am I Beta? lol.