Quote Originally Posted by TJay View Post
Since I've read up on Si subtype. It is all making sense. Te polr =/ inability to use Te. I feel an incredible amount of internal tension when pressed with Te. It's a source of much of my stress. Te users really, honesty are too gung-ho about the most efficient way to do things that it drives me crazy! I'm willing to do things efficiently, but not for the sake of efficiency, but because I may let other people down if I'm not as efficient as they expect me to be.

I really prefer a more leisurely way of life and feel that people are too much in a hurry and that they need to slow down and enjoy life more.

***edit*** I get really expressive around people I know well. I used to be much more expressive, but I was raised in a working class household and working class men aren't suppose to emote, you know what I mean?
I still haven't totally ruled out SEI as a possibility for myself. I think LII/EII is most likely but I have had my share of issues with strong Te people. I resent being told to do things a better or more efficient way. The way I'm currently doing it is comfortable for me and it works. I care about efficiency to some extent but I far prefer a more leisurely approach.