Thread: EII from Moscow

Hybrid View

Honorary Ballsack
    Mentioned
    110 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kore View Post
    I have heard and have experienced such situation myself Eventually I stopped after the 5th typing (3 on skype, 1 via emails/pictures + 1 via a video, oh wait there were also 2 MBTI ones, so that makes 7!).
    Those were part of my curiosity, I also have a very hard time resisting my whims so I am one of those who throw their money in typology experiences/tests.... But overall it was really funny.
    A lot of things have to be considered in typing anyway, and as much as I agree with the fact that a type is inborn, we also have to mind human experience and cultural/social malleability.
    People do change a lot over time...

I just think people want to see what the person looks like, lol.
    Important to note! People who share "indentical" socionics TIMs won't necessarily appear to be very similar, since they have have different backgrounds, experiences, capabilities, genetics, as well as different types in other typological systems (enneagram, instinctual variants, etc.) all of which also have a sway on compatibility and identification. Thus, Socionics type "identicals" won't necessarily be identical i.e. highly similar to each other, and not all people of "dual" types will seem interesting, attractive and appealing to each other.

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by TJay View Post
    I just think people want to see what the person looks like, lol.
    There might be that curiosity, too