Thread: How do i deal with Fi activating without relying on others

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default How do i deal with Fi activating without relying on others

It is a nightmare to rely on others for Fi. i need to be satisfied with it myself. does anyone know how i can deal with my Fi activating without others

Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Get multiple others so you don’t have to rely on just a single person (?)

with lower dimensional functions as far as I understand it’s harder to produce high quality/flexible output and so others feedback and help can be ‘stored’ for the future. Part of it is… well, experience

you can also try to pay more attention to your feelings-based attitude towards things and people but that’s super oversimplifying Fi… and also as long as that’s not cognitively draining (I mean I wouldn’t like that myself anyway)

Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Learn from others secretly, this is the only way for a weak function
    Souls know their way back home

TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't think I understand your question, could you clarify it?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks man. this was helpful . Also i was wondering if there there were any ways to get the Fi myself without others.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sigma male View Post
    It is a nightmare to rely on others for Fi. i need to be satisfied with it myself
    start with checking own type. you talk much about emotions for T
    in case you have F - you rely on own opinion in more degree, as more assured in it
    in case Fi is also not your valued, then to deal with it is lesser interesting (in others too)

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Who are you?
    What is your personal identity?
    What are your values and beliefs?
    What behaviors in others align with your own values and beliefs?

Are you having trouble making bonds with others?
    Do you want to connect with others yourself and are having trouble doing so?
    Is this why you say you rely on SEE for Fi as I rely on them to step in and form a deep connection with you?
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    SCS: SLE
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Beautiful sky View Post
    Who are you?
    What are your values and beliefs?

Doing this because this seems fun

Who am I - This gave me a headache of the century, another person on this earth. I mean I am pretty insignificant compared to this large world, so I often don't think about who I am. In the end, I don't care about how others view me or my status, I am happy and secure with who I am.

I identify with my toughness as a individual, and mental/somewhat physical strength, also skill set(polyglot, artistic, willing to reason and be balanced in judgement), and ability to get along with almost anyone, other than loving to be the to take the initiative in leading. In summary, I just identify with being the most competent and laid back person. It's usually

Whenever I see someone taken advantage of, or someone I care for in a bad situation, I'd lose all signs of self-preservation tbh. I don't like seeing people being exploited, or seeing people lie to others. I try to help serve some form of justice, even though it can escalate and become intense. I guess that is my trap.
    I also believe in sovereignty = independence, so I refuse to rely on others, plus being less dependent on others makes me feel a lot less anxious.
    I generally do have a more uptight moral compass, which I do enforce, but I have a tough time differentiating morals from principles.
    I just stick to my moral principles/rules when challenged, that's how I display my integrity.

Yes, I usually am not interested in most people. However, when i do want to befriend someone, it's hard for me to convey how I feel about them or how much I admire them by words. Though, I always try to stick with someone through thinking and thin, and I try to spend my time trying to make sure the other person's life goes smoother/easier. You can always tell if I like you or not, if I like someone I'd smother them with hugs and be very energetic and up-beat around them. With someone I don't like, I'll stay distant but decently polite unless provoked.
    Once with my EII friend pointed out the mental distance between us, I put our foreheads close and said "Now the psychological distance is no more, do you understand me." I didn't understand it, so I made a pun when the moment was too serious, so then my friend laughed along and calmed down. I still can't tell if there are my duel or conflict, or semi dual, just they consider me their most loyal and trustworthy friend, so I value that more than a label I can't understand since I still don't know my own socionic yet.
    Though, I can easily pick up hints from body language that someone doesn't like me, so when I get close to someone, the smallest sign of aggression towards me is enough to end my pursuit of making a meaningful friendship with someone.
    Last edited by Muira; 04-17-2023 at 01:11 AM.