Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
@Northstar, I agree with you. I think he’s most likely a very, very smart ILE who got lucky and his initial luck has made him more luck, which can happen in the real world.
Someone pointed to his sleeping on the Tesla assembly line as an example of his work ethic. I say No, it’s an example that he’s clueless, random, and he’s doing it wrong.
I could see Grimes as an IEE. Or much less likely, an ESI e4. Either way, she gives me the creeps but I could see an ILE going for her. Her Ne is right up there, and they can act like two irresponsible kids together. It isn’t love, it’s mutual reinforcement and all about feeling validated.
He's smart and much more irrational than a typical LSI (Se subtype), with some ILE traits (but definitely isn't one). Sleeping there isn't work ethic to me either, it's being passionately invested in his work/vision (same thing) and wanting to make sure things are done exactly according to his specifications. LSI traits, both of them.
Being rich and powerful with endless amounts of fun things to do can solve many classic socionics ITR issues. IEE are independent with their own pursuits and don't need that much attention, that can work very well for a busy LSI that doesn't have much time over to put into a relationship.