Hybrid View

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1604 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Olimpia View Post
    Tbh, I agree that Chris Isaak is ESI (Sx/Sp), but the other woman in the story could have been almost any other type.
    I am guessing she was a fellow Aggressor who just wanted to "blow off some steam".

And Helena also seems rather like a fellow ESI than LIE.
    NTs are not really physically and emotionally "sensual", that's mostly the domain of SF.

On a sidenote (personal pet peeve of mine hah), many people assume that SX first people have to be "sensual" or "smoldering" or "sexy/hot" etc,
    but they forget that N types rarely have that strength, it mostly applies to SFs. So that's how many SX first NTs often get mistyped as SX second or even last ime.
    NFs might be able to be emotionally "coquettish" and flirty, but sensuality is the domain of S.
    @Olimpia, take a look at Helena Christensen in “Away We Stay” with David Gandy, another male ESI.

I know two female LIE’s IRL, and both of them have a kind of a hard face, an intractable inner drive, and are clumsy with knowing how they feel.

*EDIT*
    It feels weird to read what I just wrote about my impression of female LIE’s. I can’t see myself very well, but I wonder if that applies to me, too?

Olimpia, I find it interesting that you perceive Helena to be an Aggressor who just wants to blow off some steam. The LSI that I was seeing also claimed that I was an Aggressor.
    ESI-LIE is the most balanced of the four Aggressor-Victim dual pairs.
    Last edited by Adam Strange; 04-25-2019 at 12:03 PM.

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    @Olimpia, take a look at Helena Christensen in “Away We Stay” with David Gandy, another male ESI.

I know two female LIE’s IRL, and both of them have a kind of a hard face, an intractable inner drive, and are clumsy with knowing how they feel.
    She looks a lot more Te-ish now that she´s older
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1604 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FDG View Post
    She looks a lot more Te-ish now that she´s older
    I think it takes a long time for LIE’s to shake off society’s expectations and just be who we are.

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I think it takes a long time for LIE’s to shake off society’s expectations and just be who we are.
    I dont think so

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1604 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Number 9 large View Post
    I dont think so
    Well, some LIE's get their act together sooner than others.

http://www.openculture.com/2013/08/r...rted-wife.html

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

*EDIT*
    It feels weird to read what I just wrote about my impression of female LIE’s. I can’t see myself very well, but I wonder if that applies to me, too?

Olimpia, I find it interesting that you perceive Helena to be an Aggressor who just wants to blow off some steam.
    I meant that the woman in the story just wanted to "blow off some steam", and there is a high likelihood she was a fellow Aggressor. Does not mean that all Aggressors just want to "blow off some steam". But there is a high correlation. Most promiscuous people are Se ego or IEE afaik.
    New Youtube [x] Get Typed! [x]
    Celebs [x] Theory [x] Tumblr [x]

*********** 21-04-19:
    "Looks like a mystic that just arrived to battle and staring out at the battle, ready to unleash"

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1604 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I meant that the woman in the story just wanted to "blow off some steam", and there is a high likelihood she was a fellow Aggressor. Does not mean that all Aggressors just want to "blow off some steam". But there is a high correlation. Most promiscuous people are Se ego or IEE afaik.
    Are you talking about the woman in Chris Isaak's personal story, or Helena Christensen? Because I see Ms. Christensen as a clear LIE. She looks pretty Victimy in "Away We Stay".

I can understand a desire to blow off steam. I get kind of nuts in two situations. One, when I haven't had sex in a long time, and two (and this might be related) when I start to think that I'm not going to ever find the One. Maybe this is an Sx-first problem, and what I really lack is supportive intimacy. But this isn't related to being an Aggressor or not. When I'm in a committed relationship, I'm absolutely faithful.

My LII sister once told me that the reason she sought out sex with strangers is that she was seeking intimacy and some Fe attention, and while she was perfectly well aware that she might only get slivers of intimacy from stranger sex, she thought that something was better than nothing. And no one would mistake an LII for an Aggressor.
    Last edited by Adam Strange; 04-25-2019 at 10:11 PM.

Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

highly doubt

TIM
    LIE
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

*EDIT*

Olimpia, I find it interesting that you perceive Helena to be an Aggressor who just wants to blow off some steam. The LSI that I was seeing also claimed that I was an Aggressor.
    ESI-LIE is the most balanced of the four Aggressor-Victim dual pairs.
    I must add that from my personal experience LSIs are extremely categorical in typing according to Socionics. They read an article, interpret it by mirroring the information to their own personal experiences, then try to type people as if they were robots. "Here in the document says aggressors do X, Y did X, Y is aggressor". While typology doesn't seem to work like that all the time. Specially in the sense of extroverted victims EIE and LIE who show aggressive behavior in their daily lives and hate to be called "victim"