Thread: Gamma Duality

Hybrid View

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1604 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Years ago, I saw this rerun movie on television called "Rio Bravo" starring John Wayne and Dean Martin and Walter Brennan and Rick Nelson. It had a completely forgettable plot, but right in the middle of the movie there was a duet between Dean Martin and Rick Nelson. The scene seemed like it had been dropped into the film from a completely different dimension, and it has survived on YouTube against all odds. For some reason. Here it is:

I like the song, but the clip's popularity is strange. I did some exploring on YouTube, and I came to the conclusion that Rick Nelson is LIE-Te. For a while, I thought he might be LSE, but I think his Victimness points toward LIE-Te. I also think that Dean Martin is ESI. According to some biographers, he was a deeply private person and the only person whom Sinatra couldn't intimidate. Also, in this video, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AigXBl3hdcg, at 2:04, he VI's like a long-time ESI friend of mine.

If I've typed them correctly, then that duet was duality. It's also possible that Dean Martin was SEE, and if so, then it was Activity. Just two guys having too much fun doing stuff.

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    Years ago, I saw this rerun movie on television called "Rio Bravo" starring John Wayne and Dean Martin and Walter Brennan and Rick Nelson. It had a completely forgettable plot, but right in the middle of the movie there was a duet between Dean Martin and Rick Nelson. The scene seemed like it had been dropped into the film from a completely different dimension, and it has survived on YouTube against all odds. For some reason. Here it is:

I like the song, but the clip's popularity is strange. I did some exploring on YouTube, and I came to the conclusion that Rick Nelson is LIE-Te. For a while, I thought he might be LSE, but I think his Victimness points toward LIE-Te. I also think that Dean Martin is ESI. According to some biographers, he was a deeply private person and the only person whom Sinatra couldn't intimidate. Also, in this video, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AigXBl3hdcg, at 2:04, he VI's like a long-time ESI friend of mine.

If I've typed them correctly, then that duet was duality. It's also possible that Dean Martin was SEE, and if so, then it was Activity. Just two guys having too much fun doing stuff.
    Rio Bravo is one of the most acclaimed Westerns of all time. It's in the Library of Congress, for goodness' sakes. Its popularity isn't strange at all.

TIM
    ESI 468 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post

Really interesting about Dean Martin and Rick Nelson. I love that Sinatra couldn't intimidate Dean Martin. That guy thought he owned the world. And now I have heard this beautiful song I have to watch the movie. I'm kind of a sucker for old country and good westerns.