Quote Originally Posted by carrina View Post
It seems like you know exactly what you want and exactly whether or not you're interested in others. You don't seem to forgive others for being slow moving in romance endeavors.

In gamma it's the se types that assume that you should know whether or not you want to sleep with someone, it's the nt's who need time to consider if someone is an interest. The se types are the ones that initiate the initial romantic vibes. NTs do not given up on their interests simply because they don't want to immediately bump uglies, as they are more likely to run for the hills when someone comes on too strong too soon.

I acknowledge that you're saying that you aren't a stalker but you are saying that you require sexual reciprocity to engage in a relationship.

I guess another disclaimer here, gulenkos love styles get all screwed up in ppl who are afraid to be themselves, but I don't think that's the case here.
I am only speaking for myself and not claiming providence for Gamma NT's. I only approach women who have given me approach signals and I try to feel them out (vibe, self esteem, sincerity, intelligence etc) and just try to "push" things along with being overt........eye contact or ask them out outright. I have suffered a lot of failure with not expressing clear interest to a women, they never think I am into them unless I show them directly. It doesn't work on all girls though, I just don't like 18 months of ambiguous flirting, I have stated earlier I wasted years waiting for women to initiate, they don't with me, it's all subtle, so I decided to stop being subtle. Women are very coy with me, most won't make eye contact.