Thread: Gamma Duality

Hybrid View

Honorary Ballsack
    Mentioned
    110 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SisOfNight View Post
    I actually saw this robot as a good representation of a Pseudo-Aggressor (Gamma NT).
    He is an Aggressor in the way he obviously cuts and hurts her. It is Pseudo, because he is not doing so deliberately; the cutting is a result of his condition of which he has had no control over. This fact makes his state Victim-ish deep down. It is like the Robot who got created to hurt people, but in actuality does not want to. His outer shell is very "aggressive" in the way it easily cuts others, but on the inside he seems to be the true Victim of his condition. Hence Pseudo-Aggressor (likely LIE)...

The woman may seem Victim at first glance, but I could see her actually being the ESI Aggressor. ESI is the "least" Aggressor of them all; but the way she is taking all the cuts and bruises while still "going for it", suggests she may be more "Aggressive" than she lets on. Notice how she has put her right arm on his shoulder, as to make him lean in to her. He is holding her, but I find there is a lack of true aggressive pull/force on his part for him to be a "real" Aggressor. His gaze is also not piercing or possessive, but rather contemplative and maybe even hesitant to some degree.

Also, the woman is totally bare, naked, and her body language suggests she is open to his advances, no matter how much it may hurt. She is taking some pleasure in this.
    For some reason, this reminded me of the tough and delicate interplay of Gamma interactions; in regard to Pseudo-Aggressors with Aggressors, and the Fi ego type laying bare emotionally, so that the NT with his underdeveloped Feeling can dare to be more "open" themselves...

In relation to "real-life": Gamma NTs are prone to develop this aggressive outer shell (often out of guarding their vulnerable Feeling, often because they have been hurt by others in the past, aka "I am this way not because I want to, but because others made me to"), which tends to cut people not brave/strong enough. It is only the Gamma SFs who truly "get" it, are not afraid and overlook that shell to delve into the core of the person.

excellent interpretation
    Important to note! People who share "indentical" socionics TIMs won't necessarily appear to be very similar, since they have have different backgrounds, experiences, capabilities, genetics, as well as different types in other typological systems (enneagram, instinctual variants, etc.) all of which also have a sway on compatibility and identification. Thus, Socionics type "identicals" won't necessarily be identical i.e. highly similar to each other, and not all people of "dual" types will seem interesting, attractive and appealing to each other.

Banned
    TIM
    Sx/Sp SLE ESTP
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)