So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by hag View Post
    SLE & IEI?

[x]
    The girl with the heart necklace is supposed to be SLE?
    Based on that hesitant and self-doubting question of whether the other notices her, I'd guess she is Dynamic and either Caretaker or Victim herself, actually.
    New Youtube [x] Get Typed! [x]
    Celebs [x] Theory [x] Tumblr [x]

*********** 21-04-19:
    "Looks like a mystic that just arrived to battle and staring out at the battle, ready to unleash"

Mentioned
    914 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SisOfNight View Post
    Based on that hesitant and self-doubting question of whether the other notices her, I'd guess she is Dynamic and either Caretaker or Victim herself, actually.
    It's the opposite, I'm quite sure. The bad girl is meant to be sle.

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by lungs View Post
    The "bad girl" seems to be Type 4.
    (She fits the gothic/emo Type 4 stereotypes.)

I haven't ever known an SLE who was Type 4...
    Guess that's just me, but I am inclined to believe SLE 4s don't exist.

*********** 21-04-19:
    "Looks like a mystic that just arrived to battle and staring out at the battle, ready to unleash"

TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by lungs View Post
    Not sure, it might be even so that the one with the heart necklace is IEE and the other one is SLI from my POV.

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

TIM
    IEI-Fe E6w5? Sp/Sx
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aylen View Post
    That is increasingly becoming my perception of the common understanding of Victimhood...where on earth is the gauntlet-throwing? The taunting? The demand for more and more action on the part of the Aggressor/Conqueror?

TIM
    IEI-Fe (9)62 sx/?
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SisOfNight View Post
    I took it as the blonde girl being IEI and the troublemaker being SLE. The troublemaker is shown as 'not a good girl', is my guess, which could imply Se-dom carelessness wrt acting 'ladylike'. She would fit the SLE stereotype of strong-headed and the blonde the stereotype of introverts not feeling good enough for extroverts, and of feeling the pull towards 'Se' but not knowing what to do with it, especially if she's never met a dual before.

The work has more to do with 'good, conservative person meets rebellious, bad person and they balance each other out'. An ESTx-INFx archetype, afaik.
    Reason is a whore.

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by GuavaDrunk View Post
    I took it as the blonde girl being IEI and the troublemaker being SLE. The troublemaker is shown as 'not a good girl', is my guess, which could imply Se-dom carelessness wrt acting 'ladylike'. She would fit the SLE stereotype of strong-headed and the blonde the stereotype of introverts not feeling good enough for extroverts, and of feeling the pull towards 'Se' but not knowing what to do with it, especially if she's never met a dual before.

The work has more to do with 'good, conservative person meets rebellious, bad person and they balance each other out'. An ESTx-INFx archetype, afaik.
    Hm okay, from that specific kind of interpretation it would kind of work.
    I wouldn't interpret it that exact same way, esp. not on first sight, that's why I personally wouldn't have posted this in this thread.

*********** 21-04-19:

TIM
    EIE-Ni 3w4 sx
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by GuavaDrunk View Post

IEI's are not the picture of good and conservative though. While they're usually quite gentle and reserved in demenour, I wouldn't describe them as prudish and conservative at all - and in all describtions they are described as quite rebelious, looking for stimulation, often reckless, quickly bored and agressive/manipulative with people they're closed to (when they don't get their way). They certainly have a bite of an angsty teenager and are familiar with the dark side - far from pristine creatures.