Thread: Beta Duality

Hybrid View

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

this thread makes me cringe by the lack of actual facts.
    Just to be boring: written socionics' theory is already a bit blurry and hard as fck to get someone's type right considering it's how ppl comprehend the world and themselves in the world. It can lead to certain behaviours, but afaik it's not a golden rule to say that if someone act or dress a certain way then he's this type 100%. By this simple thought, pictures about people have no significance over some peeps type, it shows how they dress, and if you're some crazy psyche you can approximately deduce what their behaviour is (and that's a big motherfucker if here).

So, how I see it, it's some bunch of people fantasizing about some romance they could have had with someone and how that'd have made them feel.

I'm not saying that everything you've posted is wrong (i actually don't know), sometimes it just seems like you pulled it out of your ass from a previous feeling or desire you've experienced or have wanted to experience.

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Mega View Post
    this thread makes me cringe by the lack of actual facts.
    Te valuing, much? Wrong thread for that, haha.

Quote Originally Posted by Aylen View Post
    Hopefully people are not going to attempt to type themselves or others based on a thread like this.
    Exactly, this is no typing thread, hahaha.