701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SisOfNight View Post
    Sis, he looks like aJ type.
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa View Post
    Sis, he looks like aJ type.
    Perhaps. Maybe he's an ISTj.
    I just got the impression he is being territorial (Se) and protective of her. While she is the Victim looking into the distant future, being a bit agitated. He calms her down.

But I could see the guy being similar to a care-taking ST Delta from the perspective of a Delta NF.
    Maybe this image is a bit neutral in this respect. It is more open to interpretation than the first one I've posted.

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by wacey View Post
    I see her as vulnerable and at the complete mercy of the dragon.

That is why she is clutching her breast in a protective gesture and her wings are tucked back and down like the downward laying ears of a dog in submission. She is also reaching out with one arm and opening her eyes wide simultaneously, which shows she is curious about the dragon. Fear and wonder are what she is feeling. Her mouth is in a classic open gaping gesture which denotes surprise. What is surprising her in this moment? She is staying very still as can be seen with the dragons saliva dripping on her leg. Is she aware of the drip and choses not to pay attention for fear her movement will startle the beast? Does she chose not to move because she is so mesmerized and locked in a enthralling dance of fear and curiosity? I believe the artist is asking us to wonder.

There is a hint of amusement in the dragon's eyes...
    Lol interesting you see amusement in the dragon's eyes. I just see a primal and aggressive focus in them. I see nothing emotional beyond that. That's an in-the-moment attitude though, readiness to attack, yet holding back, checking out things. Nothing is determined yet.

The girl isn't running though because she feels in control of the situation in some strange way. She is also somewhat displaying a careful watching mode for sure but at the same time she's open for something more from the dragon. I'm not sure what that "something more" is. It all might be a sinister passion somehow.

Also, I don't think her wings are tucked in the way like the submissive dog's ears. Just simply at rest, indicating that the girl is not thinking about fleeing.

So, overall, to me, they are sizing up each other on first contact with complex attitudes of interest. What really took my attention in this picture was the postures/poses, the way they are looking at each other checking each other out, the suspense of them waiting before anything else happens. You also put it well when you said they were mesmerized at each other.

The other thing that took my attention was that I instantly drew a psychological parallel about how you can descend deeper in your mind to see what's hiding there and it invoked an interesting feeling/impression.

@hatesyardwork Feel free to analyse my perspective too haha
    Last edited by Myst; 10-02-2015 at 09:13 AM.

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Myst View Post
    Lol interesting you see amusement in the dragon's eyes. I just see a primal and aggressive focus in them. I see nothing emotional beyond that.
    Same here, haha!
    Maybe only Childlikes would see amusement in its eyes?

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SisOfNight View Post
    Same here, haha!
    Maybe only Childlikes would see amusement in its eyes?
    Lol. Idk if wacey is that, though

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Myst View Post
    Lol. Idk if wacey is that, though
    Haha sure.
    I just feel like someone Aggressor/Aggressor-seeking would see more of an aggressive than an amused beast...

TIM
    Gamma
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lol interesting you see amusement in the dragon's eyes. I just see a primal and aggressive focus in them. I see nothing emotional beyond that. That's an in-the-moment attitude though, readiness to attack, yet holding back, checking out things. Nothing is determined yet.

The girl isn't running though because she feels in control of the situation in some strange way. She is also somewhat displaying a careful watching mode for sure but at the same time she's open for something more from the dragon. I'm not sure what that "something more" is. It all might be a sinister passion somehow.

Also, I don't think her wings are tucked in the way like the submissive dog's ears. Just simply at rest, indicating that the girl is not thinking about fleeing.

So, overall, to me, they are sizing up each other on first contact with complex attitudes of interest. What really took my attention in this picture was the postures/poses, the way they are looking at each other checking each other out, the suspense of them waiting before anything else happens. You also put it well when you said they were mesmerized at each other.

The other thing that took my attention was that I instantly drew a psychological parallel about how you can descend deeper in your mind to see what's hiding there and it invoked an interesting feeling/impression.

@hatesyardwork Feel free to analyse my perspective too haha
    I don't have an opinion. You are an aggressor so I will watch and listen pretending not to care........you guys like indifferent men.