Thread: Beta Duality

Hybrid View

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SisOfNight View Post
    Since when, haha.
    I know of IEIs who don't fit into that description.
    Like... myself.
    Hence they (and you) are not IEI, fit the description god damn it!

Quote Originally Posted by Kore
    Jet lag big time?
    I slept 16hrs, I was a changed after the sleep, lost all of my hair and my dick grew longer by 5 inches. (and I've no idea why I had to talk about my penis)

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Mega View Post
    I slept 16hrs, I was a changed after the sleep, lost all of my hair and my dick grew longer by 5 inches. (and I've no idea why I had to talk about my penis)
    ... Because you are an Aggressor type? Haha.

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hence they (and you) are not IEI, fit the description god damn it!

This @SisOfNight is the closest to an IEI on this thread as I experience them.

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by spritelite View Post
    This @SisOfNight is the closest to an IEI on this thread as I experience them.
    Huh? I don't get it, haha.

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Huh? I don't get it, haha.
    The IEIs you know randomly talk about their genitalia?
    I don't get your joke - I am a serious type, but I will explain.

I know some IEIs. My experience with them, and even today for some hours is this: I get on well with them, they appreciate my humors and I appreciate their ability to lighten the ambience. There is a difference: when I talk there are more formalities and lightness. With EIIs (and IEEs) I can be more direct and less tactful. With the Delta NF, this is viewed as my being somewhat boisterous, but it is viewed as humorous and we communicate and get the job done.

With IEIs it is not as this: My Te is viewed not with the humor but as too rude and obtrusive.

Aware of this, with IEIs, I get on with them when I keep it light.

My observation here is that the other IEIs are rather cynical. You seem lighter and more willing to keep people getting on. Going by my experience, and my rationale explained. you are more IEI to me as I understand it, hence my comment to your thread, in a nutshell: you fit more so what Ni and Fe combined in this order in the ego block is described as, as is my experience and understanding.

Does this make sense to you?

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by spritelite View Post
    I don't get your joke - I am a serious type, but I will explain.

I know some IEIs. My experience with them, and even today for some hours is this: I get on well with them, they appreciate my humors and I appreciate their ability to lighten the ambience. There is a difference: when I talk there are more formalities and lightness. With EIIs (and IEEs) I can be more direct and less tactful. With the Delta NF, this is viewed as my being somewhat boisterous, but it is viewed as humorous and we communicate and get the job done.

With IEIs it is not as this: My Te is viewed not with the humor but as too rude and obtrusive.

Aware of this, with IEIs, I get on with them when I keep it light.

My observation here is that the other IEIs are rather cynical. You seem lighter and more willing to keep people getting on. Going by my experience, and my rationale explained. you are more IEI to me as I understand it, hence my comment to your thread, in a nutshell: you fit more so what Ni and Fe combined in this order in the ego block is described as, as is my experience and understanding.

Does this make sense to you?
    Yes, now I got it.
    I see what you mean. I seem to exude the "Merry" dichotomy more than some other self-typed IEIs in this forum. The ones you describe as "cynical" may actually be "Serious" like you are.

Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

H

Yes, now I got it.
    I see what you mean. I seem to exude the "Merry" dichotomy more than some other self-typed IEIs in this forum. The ones you describe as "cynical" may actually be "Serious" like you are.
    You may confuse those dichotomies (merry-serious) with instincts. Cynical is not serious and merry is not gregarious or light.

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kore View Post

You may confuse those dichotomies (merry-serious) with instincts. Cynical is not serious and merry is not gregarious or light.
    Well, it depends. I agree that So/Sx is "lighter" than Sx/Sp for example, generally. However, @Aylen is Sx/Sp and still seems more "merry" than some other people I've met on here.
    I do think @spritelite has picked up on something...

I've been waiting for you Satan's Avatar
    TIM
    sle sp/sx 845
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

new season. <3

YWIMW