View Poll Results: Can I be a part of the family?

Voters
11. You may not vote on this poll
  • Hellllll no!!

0 0%
  • Fuck naw!!

0 0%
  • Go to hell!!

1 9.09%
  • Suck deez nutz!!

1 9.09%
  • One *slap* for you, and one *slap* for your mama!!

1 9.09%
  • Kiss my ass, and while ur down there u can toss my salad!

1 9.09%
  • Go the fuck to bed and rethink your life again.

7 63.64%

Thread: Alpha Dramatics?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Alpha Dramatics?

*Frail and broken, I drunkenly stumbleth in with helpless Dramatics* Um... Can - can - I - I be a part of the - the Alpha family? I'm - I'm an ISFp with no place else to go. Please would ye kindly receive another one of the emaculately dressed Dumasses? Do not send me back outside to face the horrible and sadistically vile ENTjs again.

Hey, look, look, I can cook and I'll wash dishes see. *clankitty clanks, shatters and breaks*
    I'll groom and feed your cats. *tackles cat* Come here, you little fuck. *chokes it* Shut up! Go to sleep. Go to sleep.
    I'll clean and redecorate your rooms. *throws away clothes* Aww you don't need these. We'll get you something better; something not so tacky, okay? *continues a tossing*
    I promise to stay out of your panty drawers. Pinky sware.
    I'll do the laundry -- even EN - T - p laun - dry *thinks about that.*

So what do ya say? Can I be an honorary Alpha too?
    Just SEI it!

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I was going to say something, but... uh...
    I'll forward my posts to some sort of ethical type
    or something
    Posts I wrote in the past contain less nuance.
    If you're in this forum to learn something, be careful. Lots of misplaced toxicity.

~an extraverted consciousness is unable to believe in invisible forces.
    ~a certain mysterious power that may prove terribly fascinating to the extraverted man, for it touches his unconscious.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hmm....

You might fit in well over here
    "To become is just like falling asleep. You never know exactly when it happens, the transition, the magic, and you think, if you could only recall that exact moment of crossing the line then you would understand everything; you would see it all"

"Angels dancing on the head of a pin dissolve into nothingness at the bedside of a dying child."

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

so far i have not understood a single one of your posts.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Neither have I except for the occasional insult

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by niffweed
    so far i have not understood a single one of your posts.
    Well, would you care to tell me as to how I should post in a way that you can understand? Just for you Niffweed, just for and only you, Niffweed. Just to suit your needs. I'll do it all just for you, since you just can not understand... Right, like my happy and going about it lucky ethical ass is supposed to just deliver this clear-cut, black n' white narrative so that a logical genius such as yourself will understand right? Bull feces. You don't understand because you just don't want to understand, but if you could never understand, then why come back to it? If you can't understand than just leave it. Of course you know to do that, of course you do. So then why are you telling me these things? Hey, that's a nice high horse your sitting on, you mind if I try riding on it?

As a matter of fiction, I just can't seem find a way to understand why you are telling me this, after I got the message the first time around. I just can't seem to understand, I - I just can't. Oh my brain, how it hurts. I just can't seem to figure it out, I'm sorry. Maybe you were speaking for everybody last time, and so your telling me this now to make sure I get it? I suppose then that everybody doesn't like my humor or mixing scionics with humor in general. You know that's the great thing about socionics, but I don't know why I'm saying this, because well --- you just ain't gonna understand. Not a single post, he says . Wherefore would this be any different? HE AIN'T GONNA GET IT. But look I get it -- you don't find me funny. You feel like I'm just wasting your time. Then why take this time out of your day? This is a nice high horse by the way! It's great and I love it.

I tell you this though. Since you criticize me about not making posts that people like you just can't understand. I'm sure you make posts so perfectly meaningful, logically and ethically balanced that everybody and their mama's, mama's, mama can understand, and so I'd like to see it. Matter of fiction, I'd like to see Jesus come from the sky and raise Carl Jung from his grave so he can say, " Damn that was deep. I totally feel you. Boy, you got it. Your the one!" You're the thinker; I'm the feeler. You don't pretend to be feeler to entertain the feelies, and I don't do likewise. What else would you expect from me? Should I be a wannabe INTj? I don't want to be. Can't you just except that I am that I am? But of course that's another one of the great things about socionics. It's great when your type is the type that always likes to recreate and seeks to improve upon one's own unique arts, but shouldn't do so because it's not within the logical realm of things, and because it looks like it says that one is trying to out show everyone and make oneself look important. I would like to do something that will make someone smile and make one laugh, is what I would like to do. You want to do something that will make someone think, do you not? Seems like a nice balance to me. We don't always get want we want of course, because we know that just don't happen. We have plenty of logical and ethical types around here making many an illogical post, but why is it that you're pointing at me? I don't even have many a post. Look at my post count. Look at the day I signed up for this. Ration it out. I didn't come here to flood your forums. I am considerate of your space if you believe that or not. I don't even like to keep my own threads running for longer than two pages really, because I don't feel it's that important. I'm also very hesitant to post on other threads because I fear that doing what I naturally do will eventually spark some flames, and then of course I wouldn't want to defend myself because I don't want the burden of feeling responsible for tainting another's thread. I'm no threat to the social powers that be is what I'm saying, but if you want me to stop coming then just ignore me. Eventually I will get the picture.

But I'll do you a favor. I feel like leaving anyways. My interest in forums don't last very long, and I feel that this type of shenanigans won't ease off anytime soon. This just ain't my kinda vibe. It was some fun though. I really do not dislike ENTjs. One's type really doesn't matter to me. I highly - highly respect good ol' Patty Cakes, and I love Joy. Aurora, I still love you -- but it just wouldn't have worked out between us -- I'm sorry . Starfall, you are even cuter than a button. Sugar, spices and everything niceness, but give me those pills *snatch*. Kritiina, why did you have to change your avatar? Soyburger, I was not insulting anyone intentionally, unless it is a serious post like this. I honestly sware to that, but I understand how it can appear that way over the internet. Especialy when I use the images and symbols I use(those are not my expressions. I just found them hilarious while creating them). This is why I normaly don't like to post on forums, because I do hate offending people, believe it or not. I don't feel good about this shit. In my social groups this kind of humor is the norm, but then of course IRL it can easily be perceived as just witty humor. If we knew each other personally I am quite positive you would see me in a different light, because I am always looked upon in this such a way over the internet and I know from experience. Real life is drastically different. I still love you though. UDP... Maybe in another life, but I don't despise you. I just don't trust you. It's only an over the internet type of thing, and I'm sure you understand. I was in the wrong though. Catholic Schoolboy, I love you bitch. Wish I got to know you, but I'm scared of you for some reason. Herzy and Gilligan; two of the coolest psychotic motherfuckers I'll never meet. Pedro, 101011010011010100101101011010101101 -- resistance is futile. Mcnew, this place needs some redecorating. Needs some more emoticons too. I love everybody almost, but thou can kisseth my Dramatic ass, and while you're down there -- you can toss my salad.

Peace, love and tree hugging.

Just SEI it!

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

See you later Psychotic Drama Queen
    All Hail The Flying Spaghetti Monster

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't know who the hell you are, but I love you already, and you DEFINITELY belong in Beta.
    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

well, maybe it would have been better put as

"i understand your posts, and they make me wan't to ask what the hell is wrong with you?"

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by gilligan87
    I don't know who the hell you are, but I love you already, and you DEFINITELY belong in Beta.

Yeah, I agree. You're beta too, gill, and it just makes sense that all of you stay together
    If you're in this forum to learn something, be careful. Lots of misplaced toxicity.

~a certain mysterious power that may prove terribly fascinating to the extraverted man, for it touches his unconscious.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

From the few I read, I think the posts are funny and witty. A little overly dramatic and over the top (and long for my short ENTp attention span - and yes, I realize I'm being completely hypocritical)....but entertaining none the less. Scores high points on the debate-o-meter for dazzling and confusing the opponent.

Sure you can write things to make them less confusing, but it sometimes takes the style and humour away from it. Yer doing a good job *pat* *pat* *pat*.
    Polly
    ENTp

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i agree with polly more or less

I am a creepy boy. Slut.

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

??

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by UDP II
    ??
    Apparently you didn't read it all I don't blame you for that. It was a bit long.

ENFj - Ethical Subtype is my guess.

Edit: Ok, Polly liked it. So who knows. Could be ISFp. I'm not sure if I feel the benefactor vibe though

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i dunno how you can say anything but ENFj.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by niffweed17
    Well many types could basically produce this kind of stuff as a form of art or something but the ENFj idea hit me hard because of the "Here I AM. Now REACT or I LEAVE" kind of behavior which I have read is typical for ENFjs. They are the type most likely to want strong reactions from others to their dramatics. If they can't get positive reactions then negative reactions. Any reaction is better than no reaction.

Well it worked in this case because this was the first post that made me react Mostly I reacted because of the pic below which caught my attention:

Oh and when first seeing the style of the posts they reminded me of Freddie Mercury who is supposed to be ENFj of the more dramatic flavour. While reading the posts I get the same chaotic feeling I get watching Freddie Mercury's performances. Somehow it shakes my emotional "base". I'm not sure if I like or dislike that feeling.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by XoX
    Quote Originally Posted by niffweed17
    Well many types could basically produce this kind of stuff as a form of art or something but the ENFj idea hit me hard because of the "Here I AM. Now REACT or I LEAVE" kind of behavior which I have read is typical for ENFjs. They are the type most likely to want strong reactions from others to their dramatics. If they can't get positive reactions then negative reactions. Any reaction is better than no reaction.
    exactly. the post was so pointed and overly dramatic (hell, the topic has dramatic in its name) that i don't see how anything but ENFj is a possibility.

Creepy-pokeball

Quote Originally Posted by gilligan87

Yeah, I agree. You're beta too, gill, and it just makes sense that all of you stay together
    No way. You keep them.

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Fuck that, I'm chilling with the INFjs and going to Delta for a while as Honorary Deltian. I don't care, I'll take care of an INFj good. Just get me away from 'them'.

Creepy-pokeball

Fuck that, I'm chilling with the INFjs and going to Delta for a while as Honorary Deltian. I don't care, I'll take care of an INFj good. Just get me away from 'them'.

Take me with? I know how to cook =/

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yes. I don't dislike you, Jadae. Let's both be Honorary Deltas. You can cook, and I'll teach philosophy, and we can all make the world a better place.

Physical bread, to feed their bodies
    Spiritual bread, to feed their soul

Creepy-pokeball

Works for me.