Hybrid View

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Emmym View Post
    When I was dating an IEI, it definitely seemed that he was more "arrogant" about his Ti than I was, and the same was true of me with Si, yet his Si was better than mine and my Ti was better than his, lmao. He felt very proud of himself and got "puffed up" every time he managed to understand something. We would have the longest conversations about socionics, enneagram, etc, and it all fell on deaf ears until he managed to put some of the pieces together, and suddenly it fascinated him and he became absorbed by it, but not on a very deep level. For me, it's neither as hard nor as meaningful. For him, it was the same with Si. Cooking, cleaning, and all that other fuss wasn't as bothersome or exhausting as it is for me, but it wasn't regarded with all that much reverence. It was just seen as necessary drudgery.
    Quote Originally Posted by Myst View Post
    Both the HA and Role are 2D functions. I have not yet noticed any real difference in terms of how well these work. How did you figure your Ti was better than his? (Also assume similar enough intelligence levels here...)
    EII-Ne is less good at Si than IEI-0 or -Fe (it would make sense if he was anything like that. With the Ni subtype of IEI, both your Si would be the same in strength though, theoretically).

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SisOfNight View Post
    EII-Ne is less good at Si than IEI-0 or -Fe (it would make sense if he was anything like that. With the Ni subtype of IEI, both your Si would be the same in strength though, theoretically).
    Oh yeah individual differences can be it, I just wouldn't want to generalize to types that both have 2D Ti like the post seemed to.