Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Arrogance of the Hidden Agenda

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Just because SLE sounds more like something they'd like to be, especially in a society that encourages men to act like SLEs.
    I know what you mean but I think sensing is a pretty female trait actually (and so is perceiving), and so if anything society encourages men to be LIE. (especially in america, 99% of the media is LIE males trying to supervise IEI to me.)

Oh and I laugh at the pua advice that tells men that all they need to do is just 'lift weights bro' yeah... no. That will just make a bunch of gay dudes chase them more then women really. If you don't have a certain normative logical str8 male (with a lot of dark traid aspects) brain to go with the brawn...it's not gonna impress females much. At very best you'll ascend to alpha negative... which is still lower than alpha positive. (and alpha negative is a shaky road where although it's very pleasing sexually, all it takes is a few well timed insults for an alpha negative man to be knocked back down into beta cucksville.) Females do preselect big dicks though.

Last edited by Hot Scalding Gayser; 12-25-2016 at 11:59 PM.

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Bullets View Post

I know what you mean but I think sensing is a pretty female trait actually (and so is perceiving), and so if anything society encourages men to be LIE. (especially in america, 99% of the media is LIE males trying to supervise IEI to me.)

Oh and I laugh at the pua advice that tells men that all they need to do is just 'lift weights bro' yeah... no. That will just make a bunch of gay dudes chase them more then women really. If you don't have a certain normative logical str8 male (with a lot of dark traid aspects) brain to go with the brawn...it's not gonna impress females much. At very best you'll ascend to alpha negative... which is still lower than alpha positive. (and alpha negative is a shaky road where although it's very pleasing sexually, all it takes is a few well timed insults for an alpha negative man to be knocked back down into beta cucksville.) Females do preselect big dicks though.
    Lol fuck guys with dark triad aspects, I mean I couldn't care less about them, not "fuck" in the literal sense...

Preselecting big dicks? How? A beta NF friend of mine claims she can guess dick size from the face of the guy very accurately. I have no idea if that's true lol, I most definitely can't guess at it.

TIM
    EIE-Ni 3w4 sx
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Bullets View Post

Yeah, LIE's definitely seem to hold more real power in society than SLE's imo. Rationality and logic is what the world is founded on.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123