View Poll Results: type of Jordan Peterson?

Voters
127. You may not vote on this poll
  • ILE (ENTp)

4 3.15%
  • SEI (ISFp)

0 0%
  • ESE (ESFj)

2 1.57%
  • LII (INTj)

22 17.32%
  • SLE (ESTp)

0 0%
  • IEI (INFp)

9 7.09%
  • EIE (ENFj)

45 35.43%
  • LSI (ISTj)

8 6.30%
  • SEE (ESFp)

1 0.79%
  • ILI (INTp)

10 7.87%
  • LIE (ENTj)

21 16.54%
  • ESI (ISFj)

5 3.94%
  • IEE (ENFp)

1 0.79%
  • SLI (ISTp)

1 0.79%
  • LSE (ESTj)

4 3.15%
  • EII (INFj)

3 2.36%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Thread: Jordan Peterson

Hybrid View

Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Myst View Post
    I get what Peterson means in the videos I watched, I just either find it trivial or I have a different take in some of the things.

Btw the negative feelings you listed, I have a simple opinion on all of it: don't let them overcome you. You overcome them. That simple.

You mean isolation from society etc?

Very far off yes, I don't like to try and explain everything with Socionics when it'd be too ambiguous an explanation for it.

Let's not make everything Socionics

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by timber View Post
    Sorry lol, for not making everything Socionics

Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sorry lol, for not making everything Socionics
    I don't really care about that and it wasn't the main drift of the original line of thought.

PS you should be sorry, everything under the sun earth and moon is about socionics.

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

I don't really care about that and it wasn't the main drift of the original line of thought.

PS you should be sorry, everything under the sun earth and moon is about socionics.
    OK then I don't know what you were reacting to with the shrug emoticon.

PS: I wasn't genuinely sorry about that

Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

OK then I don't know what you were reacting to with the shrug emoticon.
    Just not much more to say to what you said. You find it trivial and then it probably is, to you. I'm not here to convince so shrug. AS far as negative things go, not letting them overcome you is the way to go, still there is a complex thing in place that makes people stuck and its not so simple. Simple for you, maybe because of your make-up and up bringing so congrats on that without any sarcasm. Still this plays back into my original thought process about you not being able to fully appreciate/understand the challenges that people like Petterson are trying to help people overcome. I admire your simplicity though, it is invigorating to me.

( Lol btw at people thinking I'm literally like Jordan, him and I are nothing alike, hes a book worm dork and I like spending my time outside in the sun.)

PS: I wasn't genuinely sorry about that
    No kidding, I had not figured that.

So I shrugged. It's basically like I feel around people like yourself, trying to educate is a kinda long process that takes months and months of separate micro-conversations and scenarios to get onto the same page. Not that its negative to begin with, just the groundfloor isn't built.

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

Just not much more to say to what you said. You find it trivial and then it probably is, to you. I'm not here to convince so shrug. AS far as negative things go, not letting them overcome you is the way to go, still there is a complex thing in place that makes people stuck and its not so simple. Simple for you, maybe because of your make-up and up bringing so congrats on that without any sarcasm. Still this plays back into my original thought process about you not being able to fully appreciate/understand the challenges that people like Petterson are trying to help people overcome. I admire your simplicity though, it is invigorating to me.
    OK, I see what you mean

( Lol btw at people thinking I'm literally like Jordan, him and I are nothing alike, hes a book worm dork and I like spending my time outside in the sun.)
    Oh, no, I see no real similarity between you and him. Your reasoning style is very different.

No kidding, I had not figured that.

So I shrugged. It's basically like I feel around people like yourself, trying to educate is a kinda long process that takes months and months of separate micro-conversations and scenarios to get onto the same page. Not that its negative to begin with, just the groundfloor isn't built.
    Well, in return for the invigorating simplicity...?

Anyway, no worries, thanks for the discussion.

Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well, in return for the invigorating simplicity...?
    Sure, fair trade then