Quote Originally Posted by peteronfireee View Post
It's not my "preferred pronoun." I don't "prefer" to be called anything. And i'm not forcing you to believe in God or change your inner beliefs,
Then why can't you do the same with gender identity?

Quote Originally Posted by peteronfireee View Post
but in society generally the label "Christian" is put on people associated with belief in God.
Yes, well lucky for you that the "society" that you live in is where Christianity is the majority religion.

But what if you lived in a society where people thought Christianity was crazy, and constantly tried to tell you that you're not a Christian, and you're an atheist and you're just crazy for thinking otherwise?

The point is, this isn't about what you or I personally feel about it. One's religiosity is a given right, and it's protected under this law. So why can't gender identity be also protected by this law?

So I think Jordan Peterson makes a ridiculous point, when he claims that all of a sudden freedom of speech is being threatened, just because they're going to add gender identity to this list. It's no different than having his own religion protected under the same law. He should just admit that he has a certain prejudice against adding gender identity to the list. Instead he claims that this is about freedom of speech, because he's dishonest and manipulative in a certain way.