Thread: Help me figure out my wing

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Default Help me figure out my wing

I feel like making a type thread is just begging to have peanuts thrown at me but the forum is slow this morning and I'm in a certain kind of mood. I took for granted that I was 6w5 for the longest time but I hear 6w7 from most people here and I'm starting to see how mild depression might have affected my behavior and self-perception.

is there any kind of, uh, method to figuring it out? (like certain demonstrable behaviors, or childhood patterns.)
    or is it more like a vague idea of well gee I'm more intellectual or I'm more of a party girl (derp)

I guess its more about motivations but that's really difficult. retreating to figure things out and distracting myself with activity are both things I do. the former feels more natural in a way because I'm introverted and nerdy (but my nerdy interests are sort of shallow, for example I'm more interested in the chatbox than understanding supervision rings). the latter is far more effective at providing me with mental relief.

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

well yea general behaviors is really what typology is all about, and personal values. It's best not to overthink things, or we will just confuse ourselves.

I think I might like 6w7 better for you as well because a 5 wing smells more like what you want in a romantic partner, not something you generate yourself naturally.

Mentioned
    142 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I read both 7 and 5 descriptions to figure out my wing on the main E website. Some of my deepest worries/fears go long with both 6 and 5 descriptors while I did not resonate with 7 at all.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

If you want your Jung's type - make a video
    http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...=1#post1096450